• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Muscle groups while on cycle?

col.squirt

Registered
Reaction score
So I'm one week into my m-sten/cyano cycle. Usually, I hit one muscle group each day. But now I'm wondering if maybe I should hit two a day, really take advantage of this 6 week cycle. What do you guys think/usually do?

Thanks man. I do the 2/3 split, actually. Though even on my days off from lifting, I still go in for some abs and cardio. It just kinda drives me crazy to think that on my six week cycle, I will technically be hitting each muscle group only six times. Just not sure how much I will really get outta it.

I understand rest is needed, and I know that I'm still working out shoulders even on chest day. I will definitely hafta mess around and see what feels best

I'd say it depends on how long you want to stay at he gym. If you do compound type lifts, bench and squats for example, you could do GVT, often called 100's, 3 days a week. On off days you could still do the smaller muscles that need extra attention, like calves.

Everyone is different.. you'll just have to experiment around a few cycles to determine how to most effectively train yourself whilst ON cycle. I prefer VERY high volume with moderately heavy weight. I lift intuitively, listening to my body... some weeks I may bench 4 days, others I may only hit it once, or not at all.

Adrenolin put me onto the 5x5 which I found very good and you hit full body 3 times a week, its hard to get into but the payoff is great found iv gotten alot stronger from it and its very enjoyable to.
monday: incline chest press, work up to your 5 rep max example 60kg,70kg,80kg,85kg,90kg. assistance for chest two sets of incline chest flys 12 to 15 rep range,
squats working up again, and rows for back, then some bicep work.
Tuesday:cadios and abs
Wednesday: shoulder press, squats and deadlifts same manner as above, some asistance work for back like chins (two sets) and tricep work.
Thursday: cadio and abs.
Friday: flat chest press, squats and rows, some assistance work for legs, and some small stuff like forarms things like that,
iv been doing 3 weeks of this and uping the rep range to anywhere from 8 to 15 for two weeks and then one week of one rep maxes and a week of a bodybuilder split like chest and triceps Its a good long term plan and you will get alot of work in if started at the start of a cycle, you should see your weights going up every week remember to take the weekend off or two days in a row for recovery to grow, eat well sleep well and you'll do fine. thats my two cents anyway.

That is actually a great dry cycle bro,I just did that....very good gains an strength

4 day split bro...can't go wrong...stick delts an traps with tris,an chest with bis,back an legs on a day of there own,put one of them at the beginning of the week an one at the end...if ya need more recovery than ya just take an extra day

If anyone's interested...

CUBE METHOD:

Here is the Cube in a nutshell and as difficult as it should ever be:

Heavy Day- Go in work up to a heavy triple or double. If you feel good do a single. Don't miss.

Rep Day- Go in work up to something that is challenging for reps between 5-8, if you feel good rep out.

Explosive Day- Use sub maximal weight and do 6-10 sets of singles.

Accessories- Pick whatever you need to fix, train those parts like a bodybuilder.

Week 1

Squat Heavy
Bench Rep
Dead Explosive

Week 2

Squat Explosive
Bench Heavy
Dead Rep

Week 3

Squat Rep
Bench Explosive
Dead Heavy

Then Repeat

Bodybuilding Day- Fix what sucks

Eat a lot, rest a lot.

Anything else is a distraction. It doesn't matter what shoes you wear, how you hold your pinky on tricep press downs, if its close grip wide grip, bent over standing up. Stop making reasons to create doubt and lift weights. Fuck percentages, lift by feel, learn your body, stop making the simple hard... Just fucking lift.

Back