• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Need help with stack advice please

Cavscout030

Registered
Reaction score
I am no stranger to the gym. Im 24. Been liftin for 11 years and have taken many pro hormones and some of the real stuff in my day. I rep 315 for 4 reps bench to give you an idea where I am at. I have methadrol,DMZ, halo extreme and anabolic matrix. Along with some PTC,creatine,and a thermogenic. What is the best way to stack these over an 8 week period to bulk up and also cut down and get my muscles nice and hard.? Please help!!!

not sure i would stack any of these together as all of them are Methylated compounds, which is very harsh on the liver. with that said Halo could be stacked with:BOLD (1,4AD), 11-OXO, Furazadrol. not sure if you an find any of these except maybe the 11-oxo. any way- running the metha-drol or the dmz alone as a cutting will bring out the cuts. What kind of thermogenic do you have? As far as the creatine, i would hold off on that until PCT to help with keeping the gains while on cycle. 5 grams- dont worry about preloading it.

I have oxy elite. I'm not sure if I am going to take it yet. I was thinking with the stack taking the methadrol and halo for a month then DMZ and pro anabolic for a month. Something along those lines. Not sure though. What do you think?

Cavscout030 007 said:
I am no stranger to the gym. Im 24. Been liftin for 11 years and have taken many pro hormones and some of the real stuff in my day. I rep 315 for 4 reps bench to give you an idea where I am at. I have methadrol,DMZ, halo extreme and anabolic matrix. Along with some PTC,creatine,and a thermogenic. What is the best way to stack these over an 8 week period to bulk up and also cut down and get my muscles nice and hard.? Please help!!!

Beings you have a background in the game I would recommend DMZ/Halo stacker. Not sure about doing a 8wk run unless you include some PCT in that 8wk duration.

Back