• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super-DMZ rx STACK question?

vmp8991

Registered
Reaction score
I ordered the complete stack from IML, i read on forums that i dont need to run Ultra Male until my PCT? Should i just follow the dosage that is listed on IML for the DMZ stack? Any suggestions? Also ill be on Spring Break after my DMZ is over(first 4 weeks). will alcohol effect my PCT for the last 4 weeks?

Any info helps!

Thanks!

I also already have puffy nipples due to m-drol (superdrol) that i took about 1 year ago. Will taking this DMZ stack make it worse?

I don't think its the right way to go on using alcohol right after the cycle do to all the changes the body had to put up with for them weeks...just let the body rest for a few weeks r so....a time for better definition n so on..that's what I would do...

DMZ can be harsh for some people and is pretty liver harsh, I would keep away from drinking until about a month after PCT, just my thoughts though. I would not go over what the dosage is on the label for DMZ. Some here would say to use Ultra male on cycle and during PCT, as it is a test booster with an AI. My thought is keep it for PCT. DMZ's main thing is superdrol, so if you developed some gyno flares during the last cycle, you may want to have some sort of serm to use as needed, or if you would like, run a low dose during cycle.

Thanks for the info guys! If I run a SERM such as Nolva what should I dose it at? When should I start taking it? And could you point me in the direction of where to get some? Also does it help reduce gyno?

I would start taking Nolva the day after your last dose of SDMZ. Something like 20/20/20/10 and I prefer taking right before bed. Remember to keep taking your support supplements all through your PCT. I would also add a Test booster the last week of SDMZ, as I've felt it helps recover.

I would use the noladex during PCT at the dose Vette suggested. However you could run a low dose during the cycle if you are worried about puffy nipples- maybe 5mg a day.
As far as where to get it, just google research chem and that will get you started. I don't think a direct link is alowed here
Hope this helps

Thanks guys it helps alot! What if i take Nolva after my DMZ cycle and PCT? is it okay to take alone?

Back