• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Help with Super DMZ 2.0 RX / Osta rx cycle

akgymrat

Registered
Reaction score
I am looking to start super dmz and osta this Monday and wanted to make sure i have everything in line (dosages, etc)

Dosage/cycle: 4 weeks
Super DMZ 1 cap morning 1 cap evening
Osta 1 cap morning, afternoon, and night
Cycle assist 4 cabs morning and night
Liquid Anastrozole (purity-solutions) on cycle ½ mg per day (have gyno from puberty, not too big but its there.)
Ultra male? I have this but is it necessary on cycle?

PCT 4 weeks: nolvadex from ama labs (board sponsor) 20mgs daily for 4 weeks run along side with exemestane 12.5-25mgs per day 6 weeks. I looked over this at the ama labs site and they suggested this combo to help reduce estrogen rebound. I have letro on hand as well.

Epistane Andro rx-Is this something that I could bridge into about week 3 and run with the above stack dropping off the super dmz and osta end of week 4? It does not look like it is methylated and I like the sounds of this compound. I would then start pct at the end of the Epistane Andro if this would not be too harsh on the body.

Previous PH history: M1T x2 / Superdrol / Epistane / Epi Strong x 2 / Alpha mass.
I recently had a full panel of blood work done and everything is healthy and in line (liver, kidneys, blood count etc)

Current stats/goals: Age:32 5'9" 205lbs 12-13%bf looking to harden up and put on some lean muscle.

Diet: Last 4 weeks I have been carb cycling with some fasting as well, trying to lean out as much as possible before starting this stack without loosing too much muscle.
Mon-Fri 1900 cals 80%p 11%c 8%f.
Wed fast until dinner 800 cals 44%p 50%c 6%f
Thurs-Sat 3000 cals 47%p 11%c 42%f.
Sun 3000 cals 15%p 70%c 15 %f.

On cycle I probably will go with around 3500 cals 40p/40c/20f with at least 3 days of alternating slow cardio and hitt cardio. Majority of carbs will be in the morning as i work out in the morning and after workout then as the day moves on switch over to protein and fat meals.

Training:
Mon- shoulders and tri’s: 6 exercises for shoulders & 4 for tri’s 4 sets 8-12 reps with drop sets on last set. Finish with HITT 15-20mins
Tues-legs and abs 6 for legs and 4 for abs same reps and sets
Wed- slow cardio 45 mins
Thurs-chest and bi’s: 4 for chest and 3 for bi’s same reps and sets
Fri – HITT 15-20mins
Sat- back: 7 and same reps and sets.

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks

I have read a few different opinions about creatine and pre-workout supps on cycle. Any preferences? Is it better to keep on using them during or save them for pct?

Like Biggie said, pre workouts can cause elevations in BP but if you are aware of it and keep it in check you should do well.

Are you going to log your cycle?

Def have to go with biggie on that,the liquid Ana I'm yet to try that's Gina be my next one I try,especially while on a very estrogentic cycle,as for pre workouts,very agree...BP rises dramatically ......I do it anyway ..I'm nutso!..some are worse than others

Thanks all for the replies and sounds great I will keep an eye on the blood pressure. My wife is a CNA so I can have that checked out whenever I need it. I had a few things checked out about 3 weeks ago (endoscopy and colonoscopy) all was great and blood pressure was 105/57.

As for logging the cycle didn't really think about it but might as well. The first 4 weeks will be at home and then the last 2 or pct (4 weeks) will be on vacation. I am still debating on throwing in the epistane-andro rx start of 4th week or mr.supps 6-mdrol and then finishing up with a good pct. Either way I will do my best to keep up a log on here.

Back