• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Suggestion to combat lethargy

thomasre

Registered
Reaction score
I was plagued by intense lethargy on my halo/epi andro cycle. Knowing that oral DHEA converts part way to estrogen I started taking just 50mg a day. Wow, already it's completely gone. I feel energized once again!

also dermacrine or 4-andro would work

I am on my 2nd week of SDMZ and also taking 4-Andro. I am starting to notice some lethargy and was wondering if I should up my dose of 4-Andro (2 pills/day) or just ride it out. Also, I have heard from others that SDMZ kicks in at the 2nd week, I am 2 days in on my 2nd week and am not feeling anything yet.......taking 2 piulls/day for 30 day cycle......any thoughts, ideas?

Definitely don't be afraid to up your 4-Andro dose, most every log I've seen involving it was run at 4 caps daily. As for when it will kick in, everyone is different, and I've never run SDMZ personally. For me it only took about 7 days for me to feel hdrol, within 12-15 days it definitely felt to be fully "kicked in", but others say they can't even feel hdrol until 2-3 weeks, so it really does depend on the individual.

Ultra Male is a nice tool in combating lethargy.

Back