• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Log on Osta Rx

link129

Registered
Reaction score
Just thought id make a log here to let anyone know my experience with this compound. i will be taking 2 pills ED which equals to 13mg. It is day 5 my skin feels tighter and I am noticing more vascularity this is very mild. thanks!

Takes me a good 10 days to feel anything from Osta lol. Forget skin feeling tighter...

Currently logging the Osta myself (for the second time). I love the stuff.

I'm takin 2 with my pct.....talk about strength

so its day 7 lastnight i finnaly got that sleep everyone is talking about with ostarx! OMG! i felt like time slowed down i swear i woke up at 4am thinking it was time to get ready i was so energized it was ridiculous!! i felt as if i slept 13 hours or something mind you i went to bed at 11pm so far i have gained 2 pounds in these seven days although i have no idea where...... oh well just have to wait and seee!!!!

Very cool, will be following.

day 10 the two pounds did not stay on one pound went away i guess it was water weight. not feeling anything yet besides the super awesome sleep and more energy in the gym. anyone with ostarx exp out there can tell me more or less you can actually feel something is going on? I know we are all different just want some feedback thanks! will keep logging thanks for following!

day 10 the two pounds did not stay on one pound went away i guess it was water weight. not feeling anything yet besides the super awesome sleep and more energy in the gym. anyone with ostarx exp out there can tell me more or less you can actually feel something is going on? I know we are all different just want some feedback thanks! will keep logging thanks for following!

Osta is very mild. That doesn't mean it won't do great things, but don't expect it to do anything near what a regular DS would do. I'd say Osta is weaker than any PH/DS that IML sells (Other than the Andros maybe), so if you've done anything else and can compare it to that, it may give you a general idea. Can't say for sure what it would come closest to, probably a low dose of Halo would be comparable in effects.

I'm taking Osta right now, and can tell it's working, but don't "feel" like I'm on steroids lol. It has very mild anabolic properties and very little androgenic activity, so it's not going to do anything crazy, don't expect to gain a lot of weight on it. If anything, it's best at recomping, so expect your weight to remain pretty linear throughout while leaning out a bit and maybe getting a little more vascularity and fullness. It's by no means a "mass builder" and anybody who puts on more than 5lbs in 4-6 weeks of Osta put on more than just muscle lol.

Let me make myself clear, I'm not bashing Ostarine in any way, it's actually my favorite thing from IML and others because it can be run for such duration, with such little shutdown, and so little negative effects on the rest of your body. But it is what it is, and what isn't is a huge mass builder that you should be expecting to gain a lot of weight on or feel kick in one day like with a DS.

Upping the dose isn't always the answer. If size and mass are what you're after, consider another compound. If you search around for logs on Ostarine you will see there is very little return on any dose over 25-30mg daily (Some people have run it up to 50mg and not seen much better effects than those at 25mg). Every tool has its purpose, exploit each compound for what it's best at and you'll be able to get whatever results you want.

Osta is very mild. That doesn't mean it won't do great things, but don't expect it to do anything near what a regular DS would do. I'd say Osta is weaker than any PH/DS that IML sells (Other than the Andros maybe), so if you've done anything else and can compare it to that, it may give you a general idea. Can't say for sure what it would come closest to, probably a low dose of Halo would be comparable in effects.

I'm taking Osta right now, and can tell it's working, but don't "feel" like I'm on steroids lol. It has very mild anabolic properties and very little androgenic activity, so it's not going to do anything crazy, don't expect to gain a lot of weight on it. If anything, it's best at recomping, so expect your weight to remain pretty linear throughout while leaning out a bit and maybe getting a little more vascularity and fullness. It's by no means a "mass builder" and anybody who puts on more than 5lbs in 4-6 weeks of Osta put on more than just muscle lol.
thanks a lot this sure gives me some perspective! this is my first go with anything anabolic/androgenic so this cycle is just to see what happens. I hope to see something good to know that it's something more used for recomp which is great im at a good weight right now so im happy if i can stay like this / lose the extra fat!

Let me make myself clear, I'm not bashing Ostarine in any way, it's actually my favorite thing from IML and others because it can be run for such duration, with such little shutdown, and so little negative effects on the rest of your body. But it is what it is, and what isn't is a huge mass builder that you should be expecting to gain a lot of weight on or feel kick in one day like with a DS.

Upping the dose isn't always the answer. If size and mass are what you're after, consider another compound. If you search around for logs on Ostarine you will see there is very little return on any dose over 25-30mg daily (Some people have run it up to 50mg and not seen much better effects than those at 25mg). Every tool has its purpose, exploit each compound for what it's best at and you'll be able to get whatever results you want.
yeah ive read around, i got a lot of mixed reviews though people gain mad weight to some getting sick lol but yeah thats fine now that i know what it is i can't expect to gain alot of mass but i can expect more fullness vascularity and recomping effects which is great! so thanks again p.s what does DS stand for?

Back