• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Go by suggested stack?

eagle04

Registered
Reaction score
Should the site suggested stack be followed for SuperDMZ or has anyone strayed away from the suggested and gotten good results with different dispersal?

Thanks,
E04

hey look at my post i asked the same question and got some good feedback!

E04 said:
Should the site suggested stack be followed for SuperDMZ or has anyone strayed away from the suggested and gotten good results with different dispersal?

Thanks,
E04

99% of our suggested stacks have been curb tested. But remember they are all recommendations based on balanced cycles. That's not to say there's no room to mix/match. Alot if that depends on one's past use & remembering everyone reacts differently to certian compounds.

vmp8991 01452 said:
hey look at my post i asked the same question and got some good feedback!

Thanks,
E04

The Neck 03514 said:
E04 said:

Thanks,
E04

99% of our suggested stacks have been curb tested. But remember they are all recommendations based on balanced cycles. That's not to say there's no room to mix/match. Alot if that depends on one's past use & remembering everyone reacts differently to certian compounds.

Thanks for the response Neck.

-E04

Back