• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

super DMZ

woodsman

Registered
Reaction score
so my question is I am on my second week of the super dmz stack and I am going to bike week for a couple days and wanted to have some drinks. I know that you aren't supposed to drink while on the cycle but how bad would it be if it was only for a couple days? I don't drink very often maybe two or three times a year. any help would be great.

Not advisable by any means, but it also won't kill you if done moderately, ie not getting "trashed". A few beers will be no worse for you than taking an extra cap of the SDMZ daily (I don't know how many you're taking now though), so figure those who dose higher are already putting their liver through that much stress without drinking and make it through fine. Take liver support and be smart.

You may also consider not taking your SDMZ dose on the days you know you'll be drinking. Have fun at Bike Week!

Don't drink at all...what's more important your cycle or stupid alcohol ....you can have fun without drinking,just eat some cheat foods ...tasty foods...an remain on

alcohol is absolutely useless of your trying to build muscle an taking supplements

Last edited:
thanks for the advise, what is a good liver support? I don't plan on drinking heavy just wanted to be able to have a couple with some friends I only see once a year. will skipping dmz on a couple days screw up the result?

your kidneys are probably going to take a harder hit than the liver will, just drink tons of water after your drinking party and you should be fine, may feel like shit the day after you drink if you drink enough. Keep it somewhat moderate if you can, use ur head

I'm with this, rare occasion is not a problem

thanks for the advise, what is a good liver support? I don't plan on drinking heavy just wanted to be able to have a couple with some friends I only see once a year. will skipping dmz on a couple days screw up the result?

Well you really should be taking liver and cycle support anyway with SDMZ, but if you're not Milk Thistle is the staple most go to. TUDCA is the king and much better than Milk Thistle (And what I'd use if I were to drink at all on cycle), look into Antaeus Labs Aegis or Premium Powders TUDCA is you want to try that.

If you're taking IMLs Advanced Cycle Support already, that has Milk Thistle in it and you could just take a few extra caps.

Sounds like an expensive night of drinking...hope it's fun!..damn

Honestly, if you are TRULY only having a COUPLE drinks with friends...I wouldn't even worry about it. BUT, like local said, you should already be on cycle/liver support anyway. And no, skipping a couple days of SDMZ won't "screw up the result". Many lifters only take their orals on training days. Here's a link to Advanced Cycle Support: http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/advanced-cycle-support/

Back