• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

8 Week Monster Mass Stack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan1986

Registered
Reaction score
This stack will last 8 weeks at the suggested dose.
2 x Trenabol™ – 2 caps AM & 2 caps PM.
2 x Alpha-1 Max™ – 2 caps AM & 2 caps PM.
2 x Eradicate™ – 1 cap three times daily.

I was reading about some of their new stuff on the market and came across this, how is this possible. I am not an expert on all this stuff and when I saw this I really had some questions, it just kinda blew my mind that you could do this for a cycle. What kind of experience should someone have before attempting to try something like this? It just really seems like the ultimate hardcore stack someone could try and as I was reading about just Alpha 1 solo I figured that would be about the tip of the spear. What are your thoughts / recommendations to who should be attempting something like this?

This has been discussed numerous times, and for IML/BSLs own benefit they should probably be a little more clear with their planned stack and maybe tweak the dosing a bit. Mike Arnold himself said 3 caps daily of Alpha is probably the max anyone should take, so suggesting you take 4 caps daily of Alpha from the same company that only "recommends" taking 50mg of hdrol or 2 caps of SDMZ seems a little disproportional. Funny how they dose super high with the Alpha and only recommend a moderate dose of the tren, which if anything would be the thing you could dose high on.

So to answer your question, no, I don't think anyone is going to recommend you take 4 caps daily of Alpha for 8 weeks straight. In reality I believe they meant the 8 weeks to mean 4 weeks on and 4 weeks of PCT to make a total of an 8 week long cycle. They only give you enough to do 4 weeks of each at those doses, but I think 1 bottle of Alpha will do you plenty of good for those 4 weeks and that's how I'd run it - 4 caps daily of tren and 2 caps daily of Alpha for 4 weeks then into another 4 weeks of the Eradicate for PCT (Clomid and a test booster wouldn't hurt alongside either!).

This is the IronMagLabs forum, this thread belongs on Blackstone Labs, not here. The stack honestly looks like it was just rushed and lumped together. Idk who created it.

Perhaps something more like this... This would be more ideal for our OFF-Season Competitors.

CYCLE
Weeks 1 - 3
Alpha-1 MAX
3 caps ed

Weeks 3 - 10
Trenabol
4 caps ed

Weeks 7 - 12
SDMZ
3 caps ed

Weeks 1 - 12
4-Andro
3 caps ed

ACS
3 caps ed

Osta
2 caps ed

PCT
Weeks 13 - 16
Clomid @ 50 or Nolva @ 20 every night

ACS
3 caps ed

Weeks 16 - 18
Eradicate
3 caps ed

ACS
3 caps ed

Shopping Cart:
1x A1M
4x Trenabol
2x SDMZ
4x 4-Andro
3x ACS
2x Osta
1x Eradicate

This is the IronMagLabs forum, this thread belongs on Blackstone Labs, not here. The stack honestly looks like it was just rushed and lumped together. Idk who created it.

Perhaps something more like this... This would be more ideal for our OFF-Season Competitors.

CYCLE
Weeks 1 - 3
Alpha-1 MAX
3 caps ed

Weeks 3 - 10
Trenabol
4 caps ed

Weeks 7 - 12
SDMZ
3 caps ed

Weeks 1 - 12
4-Andro