• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Gynecomastia

link129

Registered
Reaction score
has anyone ever gotten it from PH use? if so is there a way to come back to normal?

Sure there is,unless ya cut your sack off ,nolvadex is the best,...there's clomid,e control ,eradicate...lots of stuff.....you growin some nips bro?

You can get it from PH use, but usually from a formula that will convert to Estrogen.......usually referred to as a "Wet" compound. The best way to combat it is to take a low dose of Nolva when you 1st discover it and continue to take the Nolva throughout the rest of the cycle. From what I gather, the biggest gains are to be had from these types of compounds, but they also have the highest risk of sides......

If you're that afraid of it you can run an AI while on cycle to stave off the estrogen from ever converting in the first place. This is common practice for anyone running moderate-high doses of test, which in itself is considered a somewhat "wet" compound in that it can aromatize into estrogen very easily. Most guys planning a cycle with a test base shooting real gear will plan on running something like arimidex the whole time as a preventative measure to keep the estrogen from ever forming and causing problems.

Ile def go with that,an like the monster stack post,that should def have a AI ran with the cycle,there super wet compounds

just curious cuz i was thinking of maybe doing a cycle later on in the year what do u guys think would be a complete stack/pct to buy from here for some massive gains but with the least amount of sides? in other words i don't want to take a high doses of anything maybe just a lil above the minimum im 5'9ft 172 pds i don't know what my fat % is but you can see a four pack if i flex lol thanks!

just curious cuz i was thinking of maybe doing a cycle later on in the year what do u guys think would be a complete stack/pct to buy from here for some massive gains but with the least amount of sides? in other words i don't want to take a high doses of anything maybe just a lil above the minimum im 5'9ft 172 pds i don't know what my fat % is but you can see a four pack if i flex lol thanks!

If this will be your 1st cycle, I would suggest a solo run of Halo, followed by a proper PCT including Clomid and DAA powder. Run it for 5-6 weeks at 75 or 100mg per day

If this will be your 1st cycle, I would suggest a solo run of Halo, followed by a proper PCT including Clomid and DAA powder. Run it for 5-6 weeks at 75 or 100mg per day
yes this would be the first time and thanks!

For a first cycle 100mg!...geez,with that dosage of halo ur better off stacking something,cause first cycle or not,running one compound ain't worth a damn...this is from experience,I know everyone's diff ,but the odds aren't questionable

For a first cycle 100mg!...geez,with that dosage of halo ur better off stacking something,cause first cycle or not,running one compound ain't worth a damn...this is from experience,I know everyone's diff ,but the odds aren't questionable
whgat do u suggest?

has anyone ever gotten it from PH use? if so is there a way to come back to normal?
I have dealt with gyno on cycle in the past. High dose SD and Tren protocol was too much I guess. A painful pea sized lump formed under each nipple. I dosed Nolva @ 20mg ed for 2 months and both lumps totally disappeared. In hindsight I should have run 12.5mg ed of Aromasin to keep my estro in control. You could also run Adex if you like but Aromasin is a more effective AI, imo.

Depends on how many compounds ya wanna do?...so say ya wanna rum 75 mg of halo for instance...I would stack epi andro with it...at least 2 caps,you get more bang for your buck,always good to do more than one compound

Depends on how many compounds ya wanna do?...so say ya wanna rum 75 mg of halo for instance...I would stack epi andro with it...at least 2 caps,you get more bang for your buck,always good to do more than one compound
think the andro stack is good just like that? the way it is packaged on site?

Yea sure you could do that one,I've never done both together ,but I have stacked them separate in other stacks,there both great orals

I would say the m sten stack with 4 andro would be better

i would say the m sten stack with 4 andro would be better
sweet thanks! looks like the msten stack already comes with the andro4 so thats awesome
any idea of how to take the stack i mean there are no directions lol

Yea it does,in the store,on the side click on m sten,it will come up,scroll down its near the bottom of the page,lays it all out

Back