• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Finally Supplements Worth Taking!!

Alramc43

Registered
Reaction score
This is my first post to the forums. I have always loved the competitive edge PH's have given me in the gym. Let me be clear, when I say competitive edge I mean me vs the weight I'm attempting to move. You can imagine my frustration when my favorite supplement halodrol was removed from shelves. ever since then I have been chasing the dragon trying to get the gains that I once had. After endless trial and error with other otc's I realized nothing gave me the pump and strength I had.... Until I found Iron Mag Labs! The supplements are solid, I am 2.5wks into my halo stack and I have never felt better. I am back to blasting through my plateaus like .50 round through a watermelon. I'm so shocked by the amount of care and insight that goes into posts from moderators on this website. Very informative and to top it all off there are actual facts that back it up not gibberish that most sites and forums have to push the product. I would like to give a huge shout out to moderators like prince and adrenolin you guys are not only great coaches (whether you realize it or not) but you are hilarious. This website and forum are definately what i have been searching for and it took me 5 years to find it. But now that i am here I'm not going anywhere. Thank you Iron Mag and staff for all that you do.

Sincerely,

Mr AR
"Everyone wants to be a bodybuilder, but no one wants to lift no heavy ass weights"

Welcome to the IronMagLabs forums, brother! It's great to hear you're finally getting the results you've been looking for. If you ever need any help with anything from diet and training to supplementation and the likes, feel free to shoot me a PM. I welcome them all, and I enjoy doing what I can to help you guys out!

Btw, I appreciate the name drop! ;) Keep hittin it hard!

Damn straight bro..IronMagLabs is the best....enjoy,learn...train insane!!

Welcome

This is my first post to the forums. I have always loved the competitive edge PH's have given me in the gym. Let me be clear, when I say competitive edge I mean me vs the weight I'm attempting to move. You can imagine my frustration when my favorite supplement halodrol was removed from shelves. ever since then I have been chasing the dragon trying to get the gains that I once had. After endless trial and error with other otc's I realized nothing gave me the pump and strength I had.... Until I found Iron Mag Labs! The supplements are solid, I am 2.5wks into my halo stack and I have never felt better. I am back to blasting through my plateaus like .50 round through a watermelon. I'm so shocked by the amount of care and insight that goes into posts from moderators on this website. Very informative and to top it all off there are actual facts that back it up not gibberish that most sites and forums have to push the product. I would like to give a huge shout out to moderators like prince and adrenolin you guys are not only great coaches (whether you realize it or not) but you are hilarious. This website and forum are definately what i have been searching for and it took me 5 years to find it. But now that i am here I'm not going anywhere. Thank you Iron Mag and staff for all that you do.

Sincerely,

Mr AR
"Everyone wants to be a bodybuilder, but no one wants to lift no heavy ass weights"

Right on brother. IML has always been on the cutting edge of the industry, is 2nd to none and is only getting better. So welcome, always good to have another believer on the board.

Welcome bro! IML and BSL are no joke!

The word 'belief' is a difficult thing for me. I don't believe. I must have a reason for a certain hypothesis. Either I know a thing, and then I know it - I don't need to believe it.

-Carl Jung

:p
Wow, that's deep : )

Thanks guys. Sorry for the delay in responding work/ gym/girlfriend has taken a chunk out of my schedule. I will post my progress and photos once I begin my PCT. The results so far are nothing short of amazing. Its one thing to have someone tell you that you look bigger, but to see it yourself takes it to another level. IML and BSL are a true game changer. Time to order some IML shirts!

Thanks guys. Sorry for the delay in responding work/ gym/girlfriend has taken a chunk out of my schedule. I will post my progress and photos once I begin my PCT. The results so far are nothing short of amazing. Its one thing to have someone tell you that you look bigger, but to see it yourself takes it to another level. IML and BSL are a true game changer. Time to order some IML shirts!
I feel you on that brother! I'm working 70hrs/wk, and the time I'm not working is spent with my lady. I try to squeeze some time in on here in the early mornings like now, before work and when I get home... But yeah, those IML T's are bad ass! You'll love the white V-Neck and the black wife beater!

Congrats on the progress, man. And yeah, you're gonna love the shirts!

Back