• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Trenabol and methadrol stack?

nadskrid

Registered
Reaction score
Is this stackable? and what is the best combo for the two. If not Should I just run separately?

Yea it's def stackable,will make your stack even super drier,but tren works better with a wet compound in my experience,running four compounds like that I would def run a AI with the stack,either prescription or OTC

ive taken methadrol stack and super dmz stack in the past.

I am coming of my TREN/MDE cycle myself on Tuesday. I created my MDE cycle like this: Trenabol @ 4/4/4/4/4/4 -and- MDE @ 0/0/2/2/2/2. I will be moving into a TREN/SDMZ cycle immediately---but I have been very careful and done lots of research...and I am 52 years old. You will definitely need to insert your ACS and PCT into this yourself. You must do some in depth research into these BSL and IML forums -- all your answers are out there. You will need to find answers for: Are you going to use anything for back pumps? Are you going to use UDCA or TUDCA? What about Clomid for PCT, etc... There is a TON of info here that you need to spend time looking thru to ensure you know what you are doing. Enjoy your cycle bro! Dirk

I've run both products & will say I would lean towards doing the MDE as a stand alone. Maybe do 3caps e/d for 4 weeks.

I've run both products & will say I would lean towards doing the MDE as a stand alone. Maybe do 3caps e/d for 4 weeks.

How does the MDE stack up against SDMZ? Both run solo for 4 weeks.....

MDE is our biggest player hands down. DMZ on the other hand stacks well with others.

When run solo for 4 weeks each, how do they compare? Size, strength, water retention, sides? I hate to threadjack, but I am looking for input for my next run.

Side by side MDE kicks the DMZ in the nuts based on the fact that MDE is made up of 3 different compounds & DMZ is two. MDE is no joke as should be treated as such. If you need help building a cycle let us know.

When run solo for 4 weeks each, how do they compare? Size, strength, water retention, sides? I hate to threadjack, but I am looking for input for my next run.

They'll be fairly close, with MDE having a little water retention due to the Max-LMG not present in the SDMZ. MDE is just SDMZ with 5mg more dymethazine and Max-LMG added to it. The Max-LMG definitely helps, but isn't nearly as powerful as the M-sten or DMZ in both products, so the main active ingredients are actually the same with a slight tweak in dosing. If you're on a cut or need something very dry run the SDMZ, if you're not worried about a little but of water (It's still not a very wet compound, just more so than the SDMZ) run the MDE.

They'll be fairly close, with MDE having a little water retention due to the Max-LMG not present in the SDMZ. MDE is just SDMZ with 5mg more dymethazine and Max-LMG added to it. The Max-LMG definitely helps, but isn't nearly as powerful as the M-sten or DMZ in both products, so the main active ingredients are actually the same with a slight tweak in dosing. If you're on a cut or need something very dry run the SDMZ, if you're not worried about a little but of water (It's still not a very wet compound, just more so than the SDMZ) run the MDE.

Thats what I wanted to hear. I am currently running SDMZ (3rd week of 4) and pretty happy with it. I am looking for a compound that will add more mass (not worried about water)........So the next question is, MDE or Alpha-1-Max?.....Hmmmmm

Bro, I can tell you that I just came of a 4-week cycle of MDE/TREN...and it is killer. I can't even comb my hair without getting a good pump! ha! I am now moving into 4 weeks of SDMZ/TREN to finish out a 10 week cycle (just TREN alone the first 2 weeks). However, be ready for the TREN sides if you do use it with the MDE -- night sweats; loss of sleep, etc... But, these two together are quite the pair. Holler at the forum if you need help putting together a good cycle after your research. Have a good one -- Dirk

Back