• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

what else to buy

TheSleeper

Registered
Reaction score
I have Super Dmz rx, Advanced cycle Support, and today im going out to buy Ultra male Rx ..so im going to run this as my cycle for 4weeks ..is there any other supplements I may need like vitamin c, omega 3,(Per n Post work out supplement ) ? Don't think I need e-control on this...but if so I will to b on the safe side...im taken dmz 2 aday, ultra male Rx 1aday, A.cycle support 3 aday...n if I need econtrol it will b on the 3rd week when I start taking it but as directed on bottle for serving a day I will take it like that...

TheSleeper said:
I have Super Dmz rx, Advanced cycle Support, and today im going out to buy Ultra male Rx ..so im going to run this as my cycle for 4weeks ..is there any other supplements I may need like vitamin c, omega 3,(Per n Post work out supplement ) ? Don't think I need e-control on this...but if so I will to b on the safe side...im taken dmz 2 aday, ultra male Rx 1aday, A.cycle support 3 aday...n if I need econtrol it will b on the 3rd week when I start taking it but as directed on bottle for serving a day I will take it like that...

I would strongly recommend throwing the E-Control in the mix. I call it the insurance policy.

Ok I like the sound of that ( insurance policy) nice ;D

Red meat... my favorite...cant live without it.. beef is what's for dinner

I personally use;
Vit C 2000mg to help control cortisal 2 times a day
Vit E 400iu to help with tissue repair-once a day
Fish oil (which has Omega 3,6,9) 1200mg, 4 caps a day
And in the winter months Vit D 2000iu- once a day
And a muti vit 1 tab twice a day

Back