• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

asking for your opinion/inputs

fobz

Registered
Reaction score
hey guys.

I wanted to ask for your opinions.
I'm in pct right now (nolva and um) and will be finished next thursday (everything going fine it was just a cycle of Osta rx 3caps ed for 4 weeks).
the day after that I will be going back home to europe (I'm not from the us) for 4 weeks to work and visit some family and friends.

now I have two questions:

1. I have spare bottles of nolva and UM so I was wondering if I should take them with me just in case there will be some issues because I'm pretty sure I can't get it in europe. what do you think?

2. I will still work out and try to eat healthy but I only see my friends and family there once a year so my diet will not be as good and I will also definitely drink some beer/alcohol.
would you guys recommend pyro rx from IML to surpress my appetite( so I don't eat too much crap) and for some energy? or should I just go enjoy myself and then go back into full swing once I'm back in the us?

I appreciate your opinions =)

thanks

1. What kind of issues do you foresee happening in europe? Osta Rx. does not require a full-blown PCT, even if you were just to take 2 weeks worth of Nolva, 20/20, I would think that would be plenty. Even if you didn't take anything at all, you should be perfectly fine within a month. It's slightly suppressive, but not by much, and you only took it for 4 weeks. Unless you plan on running a hormonal cycle in europe, you don't really need the nolva/UM there. Up to you if you wanna take some with you tho

2. why not just pay attention to what you eat? indulge, sure, but don't pig out. Just eat/drink consciously, and enjoy yourself.

1. I don't think anything is going to happen everything is going fine so far and I feel great. but I read about estro rebound gyno that can occur in rare cases. and I wasn't sure what to except after stopping pct (it's my first one) so I wanted to get your opinions if it is safe to travel so shortly after pct =)
In this case I won't take it with me though thanks for confirming =)

2. don't get me wrong I will definitely not just eat what ever I can find I wil try to eat as clean as possible with some treats here and there. but there will be some lake days etc. so if pyro rx can give me a little edge in staying lean and keeping off the waterweight I would be more than happy to buy it. also there will be a lot of long days and short nights so extra energy wouldn't hurt either. have you ever tried the pyro rx?

Osta, especially for only 4 weeks, is not going to put you very far out of whack hormonally. The only thing that may give you rebound estro is from too many test boosters/SERMs boosting your natty test even further past what it was before starting. Like Biggie said, 2 weeks at 20mg should be plenty for a short Osta only cycle. Don't go nuts with PCT drugs and you'll be perfectly fine. Gyno from a PH is uncommon, gyno from a SARM is literally unheard of.

Osta, especially for only 4 weeks, is not going to put you very far out of whack hormonally. The only thing that may give you rebound estro is from too many test boosters/SERMs boosting your natty test even further past what it was before starting. Like Biggie said, 2 weeks at 20mg should be plenty for a short Osta only cycle. Don't go nuts with PCT drugs and you'll be perfectly fine. Gyno from a PH is uncommon, gyno from a SARM is literally unheard of.

cool thanks pete in that case I can stop taking the nolva I've already taken it for 3 weeks at 20/20/10. gonna stop taking it today. can I take the um for one more week( I like the sleep I get with it haha)?

do you have any experience with pyro rx? can you recommend it?

once I get back from my trip I will be starting a 6 week halo cycle at 75mg so I'm already excited about that(haven't bought anything yet will wait til I get back) =)

Never taken Pyro, but it's just a stim based fat burner, will be similar to most others out there. I stay away from DMAA due to the crash I get. I don't mind it in a PWO, but for something I'm taking throughout the day, like a fat burner, the crash sets in around 3:00 or so and I feel like shit the rest of the day - I stick to caffeine based products if I really want to run one. (Or non-stim altogether, check out Alpha-T2 for a non-stim fat burner).

Back