• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Yes, another Halo Extreme cycle question and layout :)

stam75

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Decided to post and ask some questions as I noticed the new Halo Extreme Stack does not come with Anabolic Matrix and most of the logs I saw have that instead of the new Halo stack that comes with the 4-Andro.

I have been lifting for 3 years approximately, I am 5'11'', 37 years old, I play Tennis league and throughout the year and my diet is in check, weight around 190lbs, BF index is not great, never measured but I assume it's in the 20's and looking to fix that (thru more serious dieting as of recently)

I finished a successful 8 week OstaRX cycle, did not have shutdown issues, maybe minor if any *could be mental*, did the natural PCT and all is perfect, it's been 4 weeks since I completed it and just ordered the halo extreme stack.

My question is this, I purchased an extra bottle of Halo after reading how mild it was and how 75mg a day would yield noticeable results, here are my thoughts on how to lay the cycle out, and I would love to hear any suggestions.

On Cycle

Halo : weeks 1 - 6 (6 weeks or until both bottles run out)
50/75/75/75/75/75

Advanced cycle support (6 weeks) and will order another bottle into PCT and continue taking it
2 ED

4-Andro week 4-6
2 ED

PCT :

- Ultra Male RX weeks 7-and on..
1 ED

- E control weeks 7 and on
1ED to 3ED

- Clomid weeks 7-11 (30/30/30/30)
30mg ED for

Questions :

- Should I pick up a bottle of Anabolic Matrix as well for on cycle?
- Is it wise to start 4-Andro after completing week 2 of halodrol? (just so both the Halo and 4-Andro bottles are done about the same time)

Any other advice is greatly appreciated ! thanks for the great products

I would pick up another bottle of 4-Andro and run 4 caps daily until they're out, most every log I've seen is dosed at 4 caps or higher.

Thanks Pete, I think I will take it easy, it's my first PH cycle and I want to see how my body reacts to it, but definitely I see your point !

Maybe for the next cycle if all goes well, I noticed the Halo caps smelling of strong Ether.. I assume that's the methyl in them, glad it's a mild compound!

If all goes well and after 100% recovery I might try Msten

Thanks for the input !

I used to think the same, the hdrol I had (Helladrol) stunk horribly, smelled like death in a bottle, but my Cyano, sdrol, and methadrol all smelled like nothing, so it's not the methylation that makes them smell.

Great.. thanks for the replies.

On my 2nd week still not seeing "much" but I understand it takes a little more to kick in. diet is in check and been hitting the gym 5 days a week, motivated to work out again at home tonight for a bit (went to the gym this AM)

My goal is to cut/recomp, would it be safe to add alphamine to the mix? my BP seems to be in check still, taking grapeseed extract and some arginine to bring the BP down.

Please let me know if Alphamine sounds good or if I should wait until I finish the cycle or finish PCT for it, much appreciated and thanks for the great products !

Finished week 3.... very happy, looks like the visible changes precipitated this last week alone, I can see why it's been said it takes 2 - 3 weeks to really notice effects, 3 more weeks to go and very excited, taking 4-dhea, 3 caps ea. also as recommended, will start taking 4 this week, got my clomid last week (was freaking out about that) so all good for PCT, DAA, and test boosters ready also.

Hitting the gym 5 days a week, and playing 2hrs of tennis as cardio 3 to 4 times a week.

Thanks for the quality product !

Finished week 3.... very happy, looks like the visible changes precipitated this last week alone, I can see why it's been said it takes 2 - 3 weeks to really notice effects, 3 more weeks to go and very excited, taking 4-dhea, 3 caps ea. also as recommended, will start taking 4 this week, got my clomid last week (was freaking out about that) so all good for PCT, DAA, and test boosters ready also.

Hitting the gym 5 days a week, and playing 2hrs of tennis as cardio 3 to 4 times a week.

Thanks for the quality product !

Very cool, we appriciate the feedback!!!

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/
IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = TheNeck15

Thanks for the read on this post so far guys. I am looking to run this same stack/dosage/schedule for IML's Halo/4-Andro and their suggested PCT. However, they suggest 4 weeks, I want to up the dose to the 75mg per day as most concur this is the sweet spot for Halo. This is my 2nd run...did 1-Andro and 19nor before. I am, 41, 205, 5'11. Lifting for about 18 years. Good muscular base with some fat that I am working on getting out of the way. Know diet is key so getting that in check as well. May post a log on my journey with Halo/4-Andro. The 1st run back in February did some for me, not a lot. I am looking for some size this time. Gym time is about 5/6 days a week. I just want to double check first as I would be doing the IML Halo/4-Andro but upping the Halo to 75mg for 5 or 6 weeks so will pick up an extra bottle. Is the suggested PCT still ok for this? Do I need Clomid or something else? I see a lot of different answers. I don't want my nuts to shrink up or get man boobs so I want to be sure I do PCT properly...any suggestions on the run would be appreciated.

Thanks for reading ! , well I am doing the recommended PCT, all out, just in case.

For 75mg for 6 weeks with Halo, I am doing the Clomid, test boosters and the Econtrol after the Clomid (overlapping it with the Clomid a little bit).

I had a slight testicular discomfort/pain off and on during the first week (as they go intro atrophy, apparently) and everything else that comes with it, size "might" be a tad smaller, but I hear it all comes back in full force, also expecting some discomfort as they "wake up again" :)

Again, I am no expert but I would think it's safe to go with the recommended full on PCT for something like this, more experienced users are likely to chime in.

Good Luck !

So you were pleased with the run? Noticeable size difference at all? Have you been able to keep the gains? Thanks man...

I'm pleased with it, I have not finished it yet, still almost 2 more weeks to go :)

I have been trying to focus on recomping/cutting, definitely more definition and a friend of mine from Tennis league whom I haven't seen for a month or so mentioned the gym was working and my arms were bigger as ever, so that was a welcome comment.

Will keep hitting it hard, and post any updates, about to hit the gym right now, if you have any questions please let me know !

Down to the final stretch, pushing hard to make the best of the cycle, but lethargy is kicking my ass big time, taking 4, 4-andro a day, trying to up my carbs too.

Once I get going at the gym and into a rhythm it's not too bad, but getting around doing stuff during the day is a chore (just had to take another nap).

I assume from what I read it's a pretty common side, but didn't expect it to be so "real" :)

Pushing hard on the final stretch before starting PCT and hoping to recover quick.

Thanks again !

Day one of PCT... I've been looking at the next cycle already, and looking at cutting specifically, how long until I start something like Epi-Tren? I want to do things right

Thanks for the advice !

Give yourself at least a 6 week break after PCT is over then start looking into getting into something new.

Makes sense, will do 2 months to be safe, still should be warm enough to do cardio and sweat it out

Back