• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Advice on cyanostane and Andro -4 stack?

taw65

Registered
Reaction score
I recently finished a Halo and Andro-4 stack, I didnt get the gains or cuts i was looking for. I am looking at a cyanostane and Andro -4 stack, anybody have any suggestions or advice???? I, not wanting to gain massive ampounts of muscle, just look leaner, cut with good definition. I am 47yrs old, with 13% bodyfat, somewhat good diet and have to push myself to do cardio.

Its pretty hard to gain and cut at the same time brother. Maybe explore a more single focused goal first before using anabolics.

I understand, let me as this qlarify, i want to gain, just want it to be a "dry" gain and not look bloated. What about Halo and Cyanostane stack, any reommondations?

i would retake a look at your diet...when i see "somewhat good diet" that normally means not very good..for your goals espc at your age diet is the #1 driver for results..supps take a back seat in the equation..

I understand, let me as this qlarify, i want to gain, just want it to be a "dry" gain and not look bloated. What about Halo and Cyanostane stack, any reommondations?

Cyano is stronger but diet and training drive the goal not the sup.

Thanks...I completely understand about the diet and eating correctly...I eat clean but I travel every other week and do a lot of client dinners so that is where my diet suffers..by committing a more disciplined diet approach I will get the results I am looking for..would you recommend a Cyano/Halo stack with Andro 4 to help with mood of just Cyano/Andro 4 with a cleaner diet? I will get the results ?

I prefer Cyano slightly over Halo but both will work for your goals. 4-andro stacked of course.

i would retake a look at your diet...when i see "somewhat good diet" that normally means not very good..for your goals espc at your age diet is the #1 driver for results..supps take a back seat in the equation..

This is on point.

This! Diet is a solid 100% of the equation, as is training - supplements are only a bonus factor they work to enhance a well developed diet and training regime

Back