• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Ostarx and penecillian help please!

link129

Registered
Reaction score
I have a throat infection and was prescribed penecillian im in the middle of my osta run should i stop taking osta????? Thanks in advance!

I wouldn't worry about it. If it was a PH/DS you were running I would say maybe, but Osta is much easier on the body. On the other hand, Osta made me sick the first two times I took it, and I've seen bloodwork from others proving a lowered WBC while on Ostarine, so coming off may not be the worst thing to do while still trying to recover. Add some vitamin C in there!

I wouldn't worry about it. If it was a PH/DS you were running I would say maybe, but Osta is much easier on the body. On the other hand, Osta made me sick the first two times I took it, and I've seen bloodwork from others proving a lowered WBC while on Ostarine, so coming off may not be the worst thing to do while still trying to recover. Add some vitamin C in there!
Alright thanks im going to stop it i cant be sick like this my job is very physically demanding today is going to be hell

Shouldn't be any issues

Back