• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

White stool....

s1ckboy

Registered
Reaction score
Ok this is my first cycle of any type.. ive been on it for about a week and have noticed a slight whit color in my stool.
Should i go off cycle and see a doc? No other sides to speak of. Any help would be awesome.

Cycle is

Weeks 1-4

M-sten rx 2 caps a day
4-andro rx 2 caps a day
advanced cycle support 2 caps a day
ultra male rx 1 cap a day

weeks 4-8

Ultra male rx 1 a day
advanced cycle support 2 a day
E-control rx 3 a day

Ok this is my first cycle of any type.. ive been on it for about a week and have noticed a slight whit color in my stool.
Should i go off cycle and see a doc? No other sides to speak of. Any help would be awesome.

Cycle is

Weeks 1-4

M-sten rx 2 caps a day
4-andro rx 2 caps a day
advanced cycle support 2 caps a day
ultra male rx 1 cap a day

weeks 4-8

Ultra male rx 1 a day
advanced cycle support 2 a day
E-control rx 3 a day

Were you running heavy AAS or PH's before this???

White stools can mean several things. It often has to do with Bile that is not being produced in the body and can indicate liver issues. So if you have been abusing orals or AAS for a long time this is possible.

Also certain products and medicines can cause this and it can be completely safe if this is the case.

So you need to determine which is the cause. If this is your first PH or AAS run it isn't likely it is an issue. If you have been abusing AAS/PH's/ recreational drugs or alcohol..then this is a sign you are having liver issues and need to see a doctor and get some bloodwork and go from there.

Best wishes to you.

No AAS or PH prior to this, not on any meds other than the ocational advil.

No AAs or PH prior to this, not on any meds othere than the occational advil. The only other thing is Red line every now and then.

white or tan? some people call tan white

Have you changed your diet recently prior to your cycle,or add any new protein shakes or preworkouts? These things can change stool colors also,foods an coloring additives in some supps,or mixing anything else in the matter

Last edited:
Back