• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Nolva and Clomid

madebayo

Registered
Reaction score
So Im finally running my cycle after getting getting advice. Shouts to everyone who posted in my first thread.

Here is the cycle:

cyano @ 3 caps ed for 6 weeks for sure. Aegis is a very good idea anytime you run an oral. Add in Advanced cycle support, anabolic matrix and you are covered on cycle. Clomid @ 50/50/50/50, Ultra Male @ 1 cap ed and ACS will cover your PCT.

Now for my question. Is this so strong that it will cause rebound? Im am researching and some people dont think that clomid is strong enough PCT. Especially if you maybe susceptible gyno. They think Nolva and Arimistide (sp) is better. Now in reading here, I have found that people are real partial to clomid. Thoughts, advice?

Clomid is fine, but it works best when paired with an AI, I would run either Arimistane or Arimidex along with it for PCT.

I seriously doubt that you will have any issues on this cycle. If you are prone to gyno symptoms then have Nolva on hand and use Aromasin @12.5mg eod throughout your cycle and 2 weeks beyond PCT. If you keep your estro levels in check gyno issues are physiologically impossible.
As for the Clomid, it is plenty strong for PCT for this cycle(I prefer Nolva). Dose @ 50mg for 4 weeks. Taking Ultra Male with the Clomid is overkill but it wont hurt you.

So this will be pct? With cloud. Or would I do this should Gyno.

aromasin throughout the whole cycle + 2 weeks
nolva during pct for 4 weeks.

if gyno symptoms appear begin dosing nolva at 20mg every day until the END of the cycle + pct

And is anastrozole suitable?

Yes, either will work, Aromasin (Exemestane) and Arimidex (Anastrazole) are pretty close in strength, but the dosing is much different.

Anastrazole would be about .5mg ed or eod during cycle, then maybe bump it up to 1mg ed for PCT. Exemestane would be 12.5mg during cycle as Pete mentioned and probably bump it up to 25mg for PCT.

You could also just run E-Control/Erase/Eradicate if you want to run an OTC product. You'd dose this at 25mg ed during cycle and 75mg ed for PCT.

Pete's got you pointed in the right direction. Aromasin is to Exemestane the same way Nolvadex is to Tamoxifen; they're the brand names for the actual drug.

Also I think adex is a little more stressing on the heart (and/or cholesterol), would have to double check that tho

Yep, dex has been known to adversely affect cholesterol I believe, maybe cardio health a bit.

adex (anastrazole) is a competitive inhibitor, perfect to use while running a cycle where estrogen issues are expected, but I would use aromasin for PCT given that it's suicidal inhibitor. Also I think adex is a little more stressing on the heart (and/or cholesterol), would have to double check that tho

Ok. Thanks for answering. Really dont want to messup on PCT. I have before and it messed me up. I might do aromasin and nolva

adex (anastrazole) is a competitive inhibitor, perfect to use while running a cycle where estrogen issues are expected, but I would use aromasin for PCT given that it's suicidal inhibitor. Also I think adex is a little more stressing on the heart (and/or cholesterol), would have to double check that tho

This

Do you take the liquid straight up or with something? I found where I can get pharma grade clomid but is there a difference?

Some shops flavor the liquid orals and some don't The ones that don't can taste pretty bad but Superior Hardcore tastes fine.

Do you take the liquid straight up or with something? I found where I can get pharma grade clomid but is there a difference?

Can take it plain or chase it with a shot of something, either way will work. Pharma grade means it's an actual pharmaceutical quality drug, most likely in pill form, but is illegal without a script. Both are the same chemical, pharma grade is just held to a higher standard and guaranteed to be more exact in dosing/quality/etc.

Yes, either will work, Aromasin (Exemestane) and Arimidex (Anastrazole) are pretty close in strength, but the dosing is much different.

Anastrazole would be about .5mg ed or eod during cycle, then maybe bump it up to 1mg ed for PCT. Exemestane would be 12.5mg during cycle as Pete mentioned and probably bump it up to 25mg for PCT.

You could also just run E-Control/Erase/Eradicate if you want to run an OTC product. You'd dose this at 25mg ed during cycle and 75mg ed for PCT.

Since im doing liquids...how would that translate into ML?

Back