• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Osta Rx

PL07

Registered
Reaction score
Can you take Osta RX by itself for six weeks? Would you experience any gains taking two pills a day? Any PCT needed like Ultra Male or E-Control? Thanks all.

Yes it's a solid solo compound. Just follow up with PCT as recommended.

What should you take for PCT after running a cycle of Osta-Rx? Some people say its fine without PCT while others say you should take an Estrogen Blocker after running a cycle? What would you guys recommend?

What should you take for PCT after running a cycle of Osta-Rx? Some people say its fine without PCT while others say you should take an Estrogen Blocker after running a cycle? What would you guys recommend?

you will not need a Estrogen Blocker. I would just use Ultra Male. This is IMHO.

There's actually some anecdotal evidence that the only shutdown caused by Osta in the first place is due to elevated estrogen levels, one of those negative feedback loops you're probably heard about where the increased estrogen leads to lower test production by the HPTA. It was hypothesized that running an AI alongside Osta could reduce if not at virtually eliminate the shutdown you get from Osta. So I wouldn't say I agree that an estrogen blocker is a bad idea. You could run either a test booster or estrogen blocker for your PCT, and personally I would take the AI.

You could run either a test booster or estrogen blocker for your PCT, and personally I would take the AI.

I've been considering a solo run of Osta as well, mainly because it's more subtle and OTC PCT should cover it. Planning on 3 caps e/d for 6-8 weeks, should I run the AI alongside and call it good afterword or hold off til the end of the Osta to start the AI? Til I found this thread I was going to go with ultra male after the Osta was done, any harm in going all out with the AI and UM or is it unnessesary?

I like that idea of an AI while running mk-866...anastrozole sounds sufficient

I like that idea of an AI while running mk-866...anastrozole sounds sufficient

I gotta keep my PCT restricted to OTC stuff though, I'm in Afghanistan and even research chems are a risky gamble with the military mail system. Can cause big trouble.

I gotta keep my PCT restricted to OTC stuff though, I'm in Afghanistan and even research chems are a risky gamble with the military mail system. Can cause big trouble.

Just take e control then,if your going to take 3 caps a day of osta take 2 e control,but honestly ya don't even need,especially if ya do 2 caps a day osta for 8 weeks

Im new here. think im going to run 12 weeks of this already done 6.

Pct I have a serm and daa and can get some ultra male if I do a long pct like 6 or 8 weeks how should I do it??

A 4 week PCT will be more than enough for just an Osta cycle. Your SERM alone for the 4 weeks should be fine, but if you want to add in the DAA go for it. No need for DAA and UM, they're both natty test boosters and would be redundant/unnecessary in the presence of one another.

A 4 week PCT will be more than enough for just an Osta cycle. Your SERM alone for the 4 weeks should be fine, but if you want to add in the DAA go for it. No need for DAA and UM, they're both natty test boosters and would be redundant/unnecessary in the presence of one another.

Thanks I want to get my t up but don't want to be flipping mad so I just do that serm and daa then worry about e levels maybe.

Back