• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My METHA-DROL EXTREME log

lilSOLID

Registered
Reaction score
Whats up dudes?
I started my Methadrol extreme 3 days ago. I'm pretty sure I can feel it when I am at the gym. I have beeen straight killing it for the last 3 days. Below is what my cycle and pct are looking like.

1st 4 weeks:
Metha-Drol Extreme 1 cap every 12 hours
AI's cycle support twice daily
Fish oil
Omega 3-6-9
Glucosamine
CoQ10
Extra Milk thistle
Forma-Stanzol-3 pumps a day until week 3

Pct:
Clomid 50/50/25/25/10
AI's Post Cycle support caps
DAA powder 3grams daily
Forma-Stanzol (Starting 3rd week into PCT)
Viridex XT
Creatine by CellTech

I have 30ml of Letrozole in case gyno. I dont really think Im prone but we shall see.

Its my 3rd day in so I have'nt really noticed anything. I can tell you Im hitting the gym harder and longer but I'm not sure if its just me getting hyped about the metha-drol. I havent noticed any sides. Yet. lol I hopefully wont have any but everything seems to be going great. All my lifts are normal and at their max. I do feel fuller and I do always feel ready for the gym. I will keep you guys updated. I probably wont write everyday but I will definantly try. I will also post before and after pics, weight increases and measurements as well. C ya

By the way I am 26 years old, 5'10 at 170lbs around 12 to 13% bf

Hey bud, this looks amazing. You have it well designed and thought out. You are going to see aome really good gains. What is your calories goons to look like bubba?

So Mote it Be
Chris

Hey thanks Chris. I literally did research on prohormones for months before i got into this cycle. I'm sure it wasnt smart to do this as my first cycle ever but whatever. There wont be any metha-drol soon so I figured i'd try it out. As far as my calories go I am not really sure of the exact number. I have been eating ALOT more then usual though. I'm guessing around 3000 to 3500 max. I eat very clean though. I try and stick to complex carbs always and try to get most of the carbs in the a.m. hours. I take in lots of protien throughout the day and I am also taking a weight gainer once a day as a snack. I will list below of a usual days eating for me.

Breakfast: 5:00am
2 eggs hardboiled
2servings oatmeal
4 or 5 slices of bologna( I know )
Fruit cup
protien shake

10:00am
6 whole wheat peanut butter crackers

Lunch: 12 noon
2 whole wheat sandwhiches w/ sliced chicken breast
1 Ravioli cup with meatballs and meat ravioli's
Sometimes a protien shake

2:00pm
6 whole wheat peanut butter crackers

4:00pm i get off work and head to the gym. I am usually there by 5:00pm and I hit it for around an hour. hard though. Usually rest a minute in between each set and I have a plan of about 8 or 9 exersizes usually 3 to 4 sets on each.

6:00pm Protien shake with one scoop of weight gainer added right after workout.

7:30pm or 8:00pm DINNER
Usually chicken or fish
Brown rice
Broccoli or some salad or veggie

10:00pm Snack
it might be a shake or a tuna salad sandwhich
something healthy with protien.

Thats USUALLY what my days consist of. I have no idea how many calories that is but I am assuming around 3000. I also drink about half a gallon of water a day.

I'm thinking I am going to increase my water, i THINK i am feeling my liver bubbling or some weird feeling in that general area. Not sure if i am just being paranoid. I am taking 2520mg of milk thistle everyday too. I beleive that is enough to take care of my liver while on this stuff. Not for sure though.

Today is day 4....I feel great!! I think I am going to rest today, I am pretty sore from the last couple of days. I might just concentrate on my abbs today. Not sure yet. Ill keep you posted. C ya bro

I just weighed myself. I am 174.6.......My starting weight was 170 on the dot. Day 4 and I am up 4.6lbs. I think it may be that I am eating like a horse. We shalll see.

I just did some cardio. 22 minutes on a spinning bike. 7.3 miles. I had on a pair of jeans, a home made "sweat suite" made out of a trash bag and a hoody sweater. I want to stay as lean as possible and I think I may add this to my routine a few times per week. Today is a rest day....

solid log so far. maybe take before pics now if you havent already so you can compare with after pics when youre done and post them too. check up on your gyno every day too

Yea bro thanks. I have a bunch of before pictures already. I'm really excited to get to day 30. I'm going to do legs and abs tomorrow. I will give u guys an update tomorrow.

So this is the end of day 4, I feel great. I have been drinking a ton of water and the weird feeling in th liver area has subsided. Other than that I feel full all over and I'm ready to get into the gym tomorrow to straight murder that shit.

Imma be posting a detailed log of my mde cycle when i run it and the clen after. did you take any measurements? biceps, neck, waist, forearms, chest, legs?

DAY 5

First of all I just weighed myself. 176.1....WTF?!!!! I haven't really been eating alot today. So in 5 days ive gained 6 lbs lol AWESOME!!!! I ended up doing chest, tris, and a lil abs at the gym today. My legs were still a little sore this morning. But they arent anymore. So legs and alot of abs tomorrow. I feel FUCKING AWESOME!!! my muscles are hard as rocks. I look fuller for sure. This Metha-drol is great so far. My lifts have increased a little also. by 5lbs. I will post more details later. I dont have the time. I got alot of laundry..... cya

By the way i ended up gaining around 18lbs and kept 75% of it after a few months. Methadrol extreme is the absolute shitttt!!! Iron mag labs is on point with their products. Solid company. I still have a few bottles and cant wait to get into them again.

Back