• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Cycle dosing Q's

SPECTROID

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys I am starting a cycle of M-Sten on Friday and was wondering what the best time of day to take the all the supplements would be. I'll be taking:

Weeks 1-4:
M-Sten - 2 caps ed
Advanced Cycle Support - 2 caps ed
Ultra Male - 1 caps ed

PCT:
Advanced Cycle Support - 2 caps ed
Ultra Male - 1 caps ed
E-Control - 3 caps ed

Any input on when these should be taken? Morning, night, together separate. Also w/ or w/o food etc.

Thanks!

Ideally you split the M-Sten into two times per day, somewhere around 12 hours apart, but not a big deal if you take them together. The ACS can be taken anytime offset by at least a few hours from the M-Sten dosing. Save the Ultra Male for PCT, just wasting your money running it during the cycle.

For PCT, just take everything at night, once daily.

As for with or without food, you'll hear all sorts of different opinions. I like to take mine with something, but also take them plenty of times on an empty stomach without issue. Some people say the PH/DSs seem to "hit" a little harder when taken on an empty stomach, so if you have issues take it with some food and see if it gets any better.

Thanks for the detailed response! I guess I should just save the 30 extra ultra male capsules for next cycle then? It won't help at all on cycle?

Exactly, they give you enough for 8 week's worth, so I say use it for two 4-week PCTs. Some say it may help libido on cycle, but I have my reservations with that. Ultra Male is just a natural test booster, meaning it's not an external hormone in any way, and is only meant to help increase what natural test your body is already making. So picture your natural test production as a campfire, burning pretty healthy before starting any cycles. Now picture the PH/DS as someone dumping a bucket of water onto that fire just putting it right out, and the Ultra Male as a single match, hoping to get a soaking wet pile of ash somehow burning again - it doesn't stand a shot in hell...

During PCT is another story though, because the hormone shutting you down will no longer be present trying to stop the natty production, and nothing will be preventing your balls from starting back up again.

Ideally you split the M-Sten into two times per day, somewhere around 12 hours apart, but not a big deal if you take them together. The ACS can be taken anytime offset by at least a few hours from the M-Sten dosing. Save the Ultra Male for PCT, just wasting your money running it during the cycle.

For PCT, just take everything at night, once daily.

As for with or without food, you'll hear all sorts of different opinions. I like to take mine with something, but also take them plenty of times on an empty stomach without issue. Some people say the PH/DSs seem to "hit" a little harder when taken on an empty stomach, so if you have issues take it with some food and see if it gets any better.
Spot on again, local.

Exactly, they give you enough for 8 week's worth, so I say use it for two 4-week PCTs. Some say it may help libido on cycle, but I have my reservations with that. Ultra Male is just a natural test booster, meaning it's not an external hormone in any way, and is only meant to help increase what natural test your body is already making. So picture your natural test production as a campfire, burning pretty healthy before starting any cycles. Now picture the PH/DS as someone dumping a bucket of water onto that fire just putting it right out, and the Ultra Male as a single match, hoping to get a soaking wet pile of ash somehow burning again - it doesn't stand a shot in hell...

During PCT is another story though, because the hormone shutting you down will no longer be present trying to stop the natty production, and nothing will be preventing your balls from starting back up again.

good show old chap!;)

Hi guys I am new to this forum and fairly new to the anabolic supplement world. I have done 2 short M1T cycles previously and just had my recent order seized by Customs... Oh yeah I'm in Australia, that should say it all. I have managed to get my hands on some Super DMZ and can get more down the track. Not sure how but I am paying through the nose for it. Anyway, I have used Aqua Dex (Arimidex from Muscle Chemistry) throughout my cycle and used it naively for pct. My query is, should I use this throughout the four week cycle of SDMZ (or not necessary) and is it ok for use solely as pct? I probably have enough to use eod on cycle or should I save it for pct? It is very hard to get stuff here. Some have told me that even though it's an AI and not a SARM it will still help with getting test levels back to normal after cycle but I'm not sure. Finally, if SDMZ does not aromatize is using aramidex on cycle just a waste? I bloated fairly bad on m1t without it. Thanks so much. Cheers.

BiggieSmallz - thanks so much for your advice. It's really hard to get good info and talking to guys in gyms here is hopeless because they all think they're bulletproof and wouldn't even know what cycle support or pct is! Yes it's the new formula SDMZ and I did actually mean SERM. Sorry about that.

I'll just keep the Adex on hand in case of any flare ups but do you know if using an AI on this ph would limit gains at all? Or is it just adding unnecessary toxicity to the liver? As for SERM would I use something like nolva or Clomid? I am going to see if I can order something online and risk trying to get it through customs, although not ideal given that I just had my order or M1T seized and destroyed - don't want to push the friendship with customs there! Would use also suggest perhaps using DAA on cycle and though pct? It's about the only test booster we can still get here. And finally, is SDMZ really that hepatoxic that running a liver support would be necessary? I've read that test have shown liver values to not having increased in users after a four week cycle.

Thanks so much again for your advice. I really appreciate it. Cheers.

An AI will do absolutely nothing negative to your gains, not sure where you heard that, but it couldn't be more wrong. It has no significant liver toxicity when compared to the orals you're already taken either.

DAA is good for PCT, but isn't going to do any good during the cycle. As for liver toxicity, it is two dimethyls, but it's not exactly M1T either... I'd say overall moderate toxicity.

Back