• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

did 2.0 now doing Methadrol ex. does anything else in my cycle change from dmz 2.0?

samtron

Registered
Reaction score
with 2.0 i did.

dmz 2.0 ( 2 caps)
anabolic matrix ( 4 caps, 2 caps with one cap of dmx)
cycle assist (think 8 caps!)

pct:
cycle assist ( 8 caps)
ultra male ( 2 caps i think)
clomid (50ml by chem products)

I had e control but didn't use it didn't feel the need to..

so should I change anything when this will be a MDE cycle and not a dmz 2.0 cycle?

thanks guys!

first off, dont ever take more than 1 cap of ultra male a day. It can actually suppress natty test production at more than 1 cap ed. Ultra male and clomid together is a little overkill during pct but it wont hurt. If you like the way the 2.0 cycle went and lethargy wasnt an issue I'd keep everything the same for the MDE cycle.

^^^^^What he said^^^^^
Also, I would like to add that lethargy was the biggest issue that I had while on SDMZ....But only in the 3rd and 4th week.....And I was taking 2 4-Andro pills a day also....

first off, dont ever take more than 1 cap of ultra male a day. It can actually suppress natty test production at more than 1 cap ed.

whys this? its similar to daa right? its supposed to have aromatase inhibition built in, like erase, so conversion to estrogen shouldn't be a problem?

why would these herbs and spices cause suppression lol :confused: jw

edit: in fact, after doing some research, this seems impossible without exogenous test

Last edited:
I took only one ultra male rx just took me a min to remember. but yes I did take clomid with the 1 cap ultra male though.

biggest question I have is was I correct with taking 4 anabolic matrix pills a day? 2 caps per dmz pill so I would take 4 a day most seem to just take 2 a day but the bottle says 4 a day?

whys this? its similar to daa right? its supposed to have aromatase inhibition built in, like erase, so conversion to estrogen shouldn't be a problem?

why would these herbs and spices cause suppression lol :confused: jw

edit: in fact, after doing some research, this seems impossible without exogenous test

Perhaps I should have used the word counterproductive instead of suppressive. Regardless, the point is not to take more than 1 cap in a 24 hour period.

Back