• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

osta and fun

seanie1987

Registered
Reaction score
hey guys running osta at two caps a day for 6 weeks just to try the compound before my dmz run.
Celebrating getting residency in new zealand tonight with some friends but not sure if i should drink, haven't had a drink in two months and was wondering if it could be an issue, i know alcohol can effect protein synthesis but im more curious would it be damaging on a compound like osta.
I know its not liver toxic and if it was a methylated compound i wouldn't even be asking this question,
thanks guys

Not telling you to drink, but from personal experience, I've had drinks a few times on Osta with no issues whatsoever (I know a friend that has as well).

Enjoy a few adult beverages. You will be absolutely fine. Be sure to stay hydrated with plenty of good old h2o.

I'm running Osta right now also. Having some beers tonight while I watch UFC.

Same here. As long as you stay hydrated- always at least a gallon of water

Your good, Sean. Like everyone said, just hydrate. I am on OstaRX as well to keep gains from a MDE cycle...drank a few brews like night at the Nationals/Padre game...it was awesome to see the Nationals win at home in DC last night! It was HOT as hell...whew!

cool guys, cheers for the comments cant be to careful.

I drink pretty much every night but only one or two alcoholic drinks.

I drink a ton of water and use ACS though.

You can drink on osta,I would say don't have no more than 2,but for only 2 drinks unless its a high alcohol content to take an edge off,or a favorite beer cause of the taste...there's no sense....alcohol is the worst drug ever in my opinion,it affects everything,gains,test levels,brain function,recovery,you name it if done in excessive amounts,I can honestly say I never think about drinking,I've done a lot on the past before I started bodybuilding an don't miss it what's so ever...waste of money

I blacked out twice my first osta cycle, still here. :cool:

I blacked out twice my first osta cycle, still here. :cool:

One night of blacking out wouldn't hurt either,but if its an every weekend thing or night of drinking on a osta cycle ,I guarantee the results would be reduced compared to not drinking

One night of blacking out wouldn't hurt either,but if its an every weekend thing or night of drinking on a osta cycle ,I guarantee the results would be reduced compared to not drinking

no doubt, the less the better :cool:

Back