• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

EPITREN RX Blend Profile!

heavyiron

Administrator
Reaction score
attachment.php

IronMagLabs EPITREN RX is a unique two component blend of the active compound methylepithiostanol (Epi) and the prohormone Trenabol (Tren). This amazing blend is highly effective for promoting the alpha male feeling and a rock hard dry look. Users can expect steady lean muscle gains with zero bloat or excess fluid retention.

attachment.php

Epi is a hugely popular and effective methylated compound that has stood the test of time. First identified in the 1960's this compound possesses a whopping anabolic rating of 1,100 and androgenic rating of 91. Epi does not aromatize and in its unmethylated form it has been studied in humans to treat gynecomastia. In fact it was described in the literature as a steroidal antiestrogen!

attachment.php

The unmethylated Tren component of this blend has a positive conversion to the potent and revered anabolic agent Trenbolone. Tren is one of the most effective compounds in terms of lean body mass gains accompanied by an increase in mental focus and an alpha male feeling.

IronMagLabs EPITREN RX is excellent for cutting body fat while packing on lean body mass in the trained athlete or the regular gym rat. If proper nutrition, training and recovery are employed users can expect significant positive changes in body composition in just 4-6 short weeks.

Sample Beginners Cycle

Weeks 1-4 EPITREN RX~3 capsules per day
Weeks 1-4 4-ANDRO RX~2 capsules per day (improved mood, energy and libido)
Weeks 1-8 Advanced Cycle Support~2 capsules per day (organ and lipid support)
Weeks 5-8 Ultra Male RX~1 capsule per day (Post Cycle Therapy) A SERM may also be used as PCT.

*More adventuresome users could use 4 caps of EPITREN RX and 3 caps of 4-ANDRO per day.
*I would not exceed 6 weeks on the higher dose cycle setup.

Nomenclature:
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol (EPI)-10 mg per capsule
Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione (TREN)-10 mg per capsule

~heavyiron

seems like the tren dosage is too low to do much there amirite?

20 mg of Epistane and 20 mg of Tren daily stacked will have a good effect unless you are a drug abuser....=)

seems like the tren dosage is too low to do much there amirite?

I agree with that,at least should be 15mg per pill of tren,but a low dose is better for the body an tren sides

I agree with that,at least should be 15mg per pill of tren,but a low dose is better for the body and tren sides, and having little to no effect

:D

20 mg of Epistane and 20 mg of Tren daily stacked will have a good effect unless you are a drug abuser....=)
It's a 90ct bottle, as labeled, correct? A 4wk cycle of 1 bottle will be 30mg of each compound. ;)

Could anyone provide some insight concerning the difference between epi tren and epi andro? I know the epi tren has 2 compounds while the epi andro is 1. Would one cause more aggression and strength or perhaps more leaning out?

Could anyone provide some insight concerning the difference between epi tren and epi andro? I know the epi tren has 2 compounds while the epi andro is 1. Would one cause more aggression and strength or perhaps more leaning out?
Compare EpiAndro to 11-Oxo. This product is an excellent addition to other compounds to improve the efficacy of any stack. It yields very lean gains somewhat similar to a mild winstrol, it also helps fight off lethargy. I would not recommend running this product solo, but stacked with one our methylated products or with EpiTren!!

EpiTren is Epistane + Trenabol stacked. It will provide excellent gains in lean mass and strength and is great for cutting!

Last edited:

EpiTren will be stronger for sure.

This is a hardcore product.

Thanks guys will definitely run both epi tren and epi andro. I also just got my hands on some cyanostane. Any cycle recommendations incorporating all three?

If running Cyano I would just run it with the Epi-Andro. Cyano+Epi-Tren would be 4 different steroids, 3 of which are methyls. I'd at least run them all separately first before stacking that many together.

If running Cyano I would just run it with the Epi-Andro. Cyano+Epi-Tren would be 4 different steroids, 3 of which are methyls. I'd at least run them all separately first before stacking that many together.
I agree...that sounds like a great stack being cyanostane is the best for dry gains to being with,maybe a lil 4'andro in the mix would be an ideal too

Thanks guys will definitely run both epi tren and epi andro. I also just got my hands on some cyanostane. Any cycle recommendations incorporating all three?
Luckyyy! But yeah, I'd stack Cyano with Epi-Andro, not Epi-Tren.

I agree...that sounds like a great stack being cyanostane is the best for dry gains to being with,maybe a lil 4'andro in the mix would be an ideal too

True. I'm sure cyano and epi andro will be one hell of a stack.

I will be starting this cycle, courtesy of adrenolin, on monday.:)

CYCLE:WEEKS 1 - 6Epi-Tren RX4 caps daily (upon waking)4-Andro3 caps daily (upon waking)Osta2 caps daily (prior to bed)Advanced Cycle Support3 caps daily (prior to bed)

PCT:WEEKS 7 - 10Clomid50mg dailyAdvanced Cycle Support3 caps dailyUltra Male1 cap daily

WEEKS 10 - 12E-Control3 caps dailyAdvanced Cycle Support3 caps dailyUltra Male1 cap daily

I have 2 bottles of cyanostane. How would the above cycle be if I replace the epitren for the cyano?

Last edited:
Hey all, I was first thinking of purchasing M-Sten for cutting but then i read abotu this,

I'm currently 200 LBS 5"10" 18% BF. Would you suggest the M-Sten Cycle (to cut and get gains at the same time) or the Epitren?

Hey all, I was first thinking of purchasing M-Sten for cutting but then i read abotu this,

I'm currently 200 LBS 5"10" 18% BF. Would you suggest the M-Sten Cycle (to cut and get gains at the same time) or the Epitren?
Epi-Tren.

I think that alot of guys here must not be familiar with Epistane..This is one of the very best products on the market.

It very much is similar to turinabol the AAS. So 30mgs of epi and 30mgs of tren will give the user a nice lean hard gain, but you will gain size, don't be fooled.

I had a client last month who I put on 45mgs of Epistane a day..nothing else. We jacked up his diet and he gained 22lbs in a month.

The average gain I see in clients on Epistane is around 10lbs. Stuff is NO JOKE. One of the best PH's in my opinion.

I am doing an Epistane beta test starting this week @90mgs ed...yes, 90. Anyways, Epi Tren is going to be a very very effective lean mass compound, no doubt about it.

90mg!!! You and Adrenolin need to have a competition to see who can survive more lol. Getting in hdrol dosing ranges now, should be interesting.

90mg!!! You and Adrenolin need to have a competition to see who can survive more lol. Getting in hdrol dosing ranges now, should be interesting.
LOL!! ahahahahha thats awesome.

From Adrenolins posts I have seen I think he has me beat :) 90mgs is alot, I agree, but it is 30 days and I will take care of my body and use supports, etc..

Are there any current logs on EPI TREN??

Id like to hear what people have to say so far..Im expecting good things!!

I'm dying to try this... Currently two weeks into PCT for Alpha 1....

Hey guys I'm looking into the iml epitren stack, I understand the importance of pct with aas however with the epitren stack I assume pct is a must as well?
Would the iml pct stack be a good option or is there a cheaper version that would work well?

I'm currently on 600mg/week test cyp. Was also on bold cyp (eq) but dropped it because I didn't like it. I was wondering if this epi-tren pro hormone would be good to take with my test cyp. I already have a bottle of the epi-tren so I'm curious

I'm currently on 600mg/week test cyp. Was also on bold cyp (eq) but dropped it because I didn't like it. I was wondering if this epi-tren pro hormone would be good to take with my test cyp. I already have a bottle of the epi-tren so I'm curious

Orals are ideal with Test. I would absolutely recommend this.

I don't know how many of you have injected trenbolone but, how does this epi-tren compare to injecting trenbolone?

Back