• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Osta rx eradicate or econtrol

GATORBAITE

Registered
Reaction score
Would it be fine to run econtrol or eradicate with osta rx after running a cycle? or do you have to waite untill your done with osta before running?:confused:

That is just fine. Many people take these type of products on cycle all of the time. It will have no negative effect on the Osta.

Thanks again...I have another question... I read someone using econtroll during a cycle on the BSL website what benefit would that be? Not wanting to do it, just tring to understand why it would be benifitial?

E-control is just an AI (Aromatase Inhibitor) meaning that it will kill aromatase enzymes that convert test into estrogen. Long story short, it lowers your estro. There's really only a need to do this if you're taking an aromatizing compound (Like test for example) and need to limit the estrogen. Otherwise, running on cycle isn't generally needed.

Test is crazy shit ,that is a major problem when I was doing 800 a week test c an e,didn't have the knowledge then,anything like test or a compound that converts to testosterone in your body after about 4 weeks you'll have some conversion possibilities depending on how high your dosage is....4 andro is an example,but not even close to test

Back