• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ultra male rx during methadrol

split89second

Registered
Reaction score
should i run the ultra male together with the methadrol or wait till pct

run it together, 1 pill a day, bulbine nattlensis have a U effect taking 2 or more pills will actually reduce the gyno but lower your testosterone if you didnt know yet, so take one a day on cycle then during pct..

hes 14!!!!! well either way i have to take the ultra male because iam prone to gyno :-
what do you recomend?

Ultra-Male at 1cap e/d day is strongly recommended with Metha-Drol.

14? does my age matter? No it does not ok? i know what im talking about and the ph thing is a 1 time thing. Dont cause problems with me for my age, i give good advice and i understand ur statements towards phs at my age. (ONE TIME THING) Takes one time to screw up. I know and i take my game serious and i take sacrafices. Have a good one ;)

Hey and if you get real bad puffyness and stuff, try some nolva or clomed should have an ai though

Back