• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Andro mass stack

ask2004

Registered
Reaction score
What is the best way to take the andro mass stack? What do I need to take from the day one to the end of it?

Last edited:
What is the best way to take the andro mass stack? What do I need to take from the day one to the end of it?

What are your goals? You may be better off with a different hormone/stack. What is your experience?

My goal is to get around 175 right now i'm about 160. I have only took on other stack before it was 5-deca and super nova from complete nutrition.

You're best off with Halo or maybe SDMZ, probably the Halo at your size.

Check this out;

HALO EXTREME 8 WEEK CYCLE
PRODUCTS NEEDED:
Halo Extreme - 1 Bottle
4-Andro Rx - 1 Bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx - 1 bottle

----------------------------------

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Halo Extreme - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily)
4-Andro Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

LAST 4 WEEKS:
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = TheNeck15

^^except you want to run the halo for 6 weeks at 75mg for any significant effect (2 bottles 3 caps daily), otherwise huge disappoint.

I don't get why everyone says this. I gained 11 pounds in total on 4 weeks of halo and 4 andro. 3 months later I have kept 8 lbs and im very lean. Halo doesn't HAVE to be run for 6 weeks.
Locallifter and I both ran 4 week cycles and made good gains that we were able to maintain.

Check this out;

HALO EXTREME 8 WEEK CYCLE
PRODUCTS NEEDED:
Halo Extreme - 1 Bottle
4-Andro Rx - 1 Bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx - 1 bottle

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Halo Extreme - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily)
4-Andro Rx - 2 caps daily

LAST 4 WEEKS:
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily

Ask2004, I would run this exactly as The Neck has laid out. It will be an easy cycle with solid gains that are easy to maintain. Sides will be minimal, and cost will be reasonable.

All right I will give it a shot. Thanks tonyfortress and theneck let you know what I think

If ya want better gains from that 4 week cycle take out the ultra male,there's no need for it while using 4 andro just for 4 weeks at 2! Caps

Back