• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

OSTA as PCT? I think I'm doing it wrong.

tyschr

Registered
Reaction score
I heard about IML from an old buddy of mine, he's sponsored by them so I checked em out and decided to try out a run of M-STEN. Reading about OSTA I got the impression that I could use that as PCT and call it good, hopefully make some gains and go on my way. I'm about to start my last week of the M-STEN and it's occurred to me that I may have jumped the gun on this. Will the OSTA do the trick to bring me down from the MSTEN or will I need to order something more specific like E-Control? If so can I use the OSTA to postpone PCT til I can get my hands on something? I'm not planning on going any further with PH's, just wanted to see if I could get some gains- I definitely did, awesome product guys. I keep supplementation pretty simple, the only other supps I'm taking are Cycle Support, Glucosamine and a multivitamin. And tons of protein. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

I heard about IML from an old buddy of mine, he's sponsored by them so I checked em out and decided to try out a run of M-STEN. Reading about OSTA I got the impression that I could use that as PCT and call it good, hopefully make some gains and go on my way. I'm about to start my last week of the M-STEN and it's occurred to me that I may have jumped the gun on this. Will the OSTA do the trick to bring me down from the MSTEN or will I need to order something more specific like E-Control? If so can I use the OSTA to postpone PCT til I can get my hands on something? I'm not planning on going any further with PH's, just wanted to see if I could get some gains- I definitely did, awesome product guys. I keep supplementation pretty simple, the only other supps I'm taking are Cycle Support, Glucosamine and a multivitamin. And tons of protein. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Is your buddy jason genova? lol.

OSTA can be run alongside PCT to help maintain gains, but it is NOT a replacement for PCT drugs!!! You should be running a SERM and a natural test booster with the OSTA. You should be taking only 2 caps a day of OSTA during PCT, as a dose higher than this will suppress your natural test production. You should have researched this before taking that M-Sten; surprised your sponsored buddy allowed this to happen...

If you don't run a correct PCT you will lose most if not all of your gains from the cycle and your testicles will be fucked

Order Clomiphene Citrate from Purity-solutions.net and take 50mg every day for 4 weeks. Order Ultra-Male from ironmaglabs and take 1 cap a day for 30 days. Order e-control and take the recommended dose until the bottle runs out.

good luck and do more research next time

Purity and Cem clomids are reputable. Friend ordered HxCPep's clomid and Liquid V. Liquid V works great, and with clomid being so cheap to produce I would imagine it's good stuff there as well.

Plus I believe HCP has some relation to IML/BSL as they're a trusted vendor through all the forums.

As stated bud, you need a SERM. Simple protocal, 50mg of clomid every day for 4 weeks. I recommend gelatin capsules too. Size 00-000.
Research chemicals aren't advertised for human consumption (simply because they taste awful ;) ..lol just playin)

Feel free to ask any more questions you may have. We're here to help.

surprised your sponsored buddy allowed this to happen...

If you don't run a correct PCT you will lose most if not all of your gains from the cycle and your testicles will be fucked

Order Clomiphene Citrate from Purity-solutions.net and take 50mg every day for 4 weeks. Order Ultra-Male from ironmaglabs and take 1 cap a day for 30 days. Order e-control and take the recommended dose until the bottle runs out.

good luck and do more research next time

I didn't consult him prior to, just caught a pre competition video and he talked about IML...this is all my own doing. Talking about testicals being fucked has definitely got my attention, I had no idea OTC stuff was this serious. Big problem I've got now is I'm in Afghanistan and it's going to take at least a week to get anything, my order from IML took a full month. The gains won't kill me if I lose em, testicles are another story altogether. Will the OSTA do anything to stave off the side effects til I can get stuff out here or am I pretty much hosed?

You can use osta to bridge,not pct,but like a short pct....after msten you could do 4 weeks of osta at 3 caps a day an it will be fine,it will be like you never got off,but after you must either jump back on cycle of something else or a serm then,there is no aromatase on msten

Do you guys have a supplement shop on base? --- if not just wait for SERM.

Yeah no supp shop where I'm at, not with anything more than protein and NO explode. I'm going to put in my order for Econtrol and ultra male now, hopefully it'll get here quicker than the last order did. Is clomid necessary or just preferred? All the warnings on the peptide sites have got me a bit spooked to put an order in.

there is no aromatase on msten

Yeah that was the bit that made me think I wouldn't need crazy PCT...I've got the PCT from the recommended stack ordered, paid for the rush handling so hopefully it moves out quick.

Once the M-sten runs out just start taking Osta @ 2-3 pills ed until your pct stack arrives.

Yeah that was the bit that made me think I wouldn't need crazy PCT...I've got the PCT from the recommended stack ordered, paid for the rush handling so hopefully it moves out quick.

You need something yes,ya can't just not take anything or you will keep nothing,but if you have osta take it!

Thanks for the help guys, next time I'll come here beforehand and avoid this little ordeal. Hopefully my testicles won't be too fucked as[FONT=arial, sans-serif] tonyfortress said...I'm pretty fond of them the way they are.[/FONT]

Thanks for the help guys, next time I'll come here beforehand and avoid this little ordeal. Hopefully my testicles won't be too fucked as tonyfortress said...I'm pretty fond of them the way they are.
Relax, your junk will be just fine. Your body can recover even if you didnt take a damn thing for pct. Granted, it would take a couple of months to fully recover, your hormones would be out of whack and you would most likely lose all of your gains but your body would find homeostasis eventually. Seriously, dont worry.

Relax, your junk will be just fine. Your body can recover even if you didnt take a damn thing for pct. Granted, it would take a couple of months to fully recover, your hormones would be out of whack and you would most likely lose all of your gains but your body would find homeostasis eventually. Seriously, dont worry.

This...just as Pete said ...the human body is very unique,most people don't realize never explore there bodies capabilities,either way your fine

The fact that something doesn't aromatize has absolutely nothing to do with the necessity of a proper PCT. Whether or not something aromatises only affects whether or not you'll need to run an AI to keep estrogen down. The aromtization process has no effect on whether or not you'll get shutdown, it only introduces a new dynamic to your ancillary regiment to combat estro related side effects.

Your note about not realizing that OTC stuff would need a PCT worries me a bit, hopefully you do realize these are still steroids, and just because they're legal doesn't mean they're any bit better for your body than running real gear.

Having said all that, an OTC PCT can still cover a simple cycle like 4 weeks of msten, just do it right. Run a test booster and a strong AI and you'll be fine. Might not be as ideal as having a SERM, but it will work just fine.

Your note about not realizing that OTC stuff would need a PCT worries me a bit, hopefully you do realize these are still steroids, and just because they're legal doesn't mean they're any bit better for your body than running real gear.
Nope, I did not realize that. This is outside of my usual realm, I generally keep things simple. Thought I'd try something new, throw some business to IML but I'm in over my head here. It's a shame too, the MSTEN is some good stuff. Hopefully the late PCT will keep at least some of the gains around.

A well planned out PCT will make or break your cycle when it comes to maintaining your gains. Osta as a stand alone is not enough to execute proper PCT.

I would lay it out like this~

PCT 4 Weeks total;

Osta 1cap e/d
E-Control 3caps e/d
Ultra Male 1cap e/d
ACS 3caps e/d.
(having a SERM atleast on hand is a great idea)

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/
IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = TheNeck15

A well planned out PCT will make or break your cycle when it comes to maintaining your gains. Osta as a stand alone is not enough to execute proper PCT.

I would lay it out like this~

PCT 4 Weeks total;

Osta 1cap e/d
E-Control 3caps e/d
Ultra Male 1cap e/d
ACS 3caps e/d.
(having a SERM atleast on hand is a great idea)

I appreciate the help. The e-control and ultra male are in transit so hopefully I won't be on just Osta for more than 2 weeks or so.

Back