• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

A Good First PH

jmm6191

Registered
Reaction score
I know there may be other posts about this very same topic, but I was hoping to get more specific feedback for myself. After reading many responses from the guys on these boards, you all seem very helpful, so I think I have come to the right place. I am thinking of trying a prohormone for the first time and was wondering which one would be best for a beginner. I am 28 years old, 5'7", and weigh 170 lbs. I am the typical hard gainer, but have added roughly 35 lbs in the past three years. I am looking for a ph that would add 10-15 lbs in one cycle. My biggest concern with a ph is the health risk, so, I would also like a product with low side effects. Finally, as a PCT, could I take a product such as Lecheek Nutrition's AD-3 or a similar product (I only mention that one because there is a great supplement store by me that sells it)? Any additional advice is welcome. Thanks in advance.

Thanks. Any products from Iron Mag Labs? Also, why the SERM for the PCT and not something that is over the counter?

ya Halo Extreme is hdrol, 2 bottles would be enough to run that cycle. You can do OTC PCT, if you want, plenty of ways to skin a cat... the SERM being one of the most effective. I personally wouldn't trust my testicles to OTC PCT if I had the option of the SERM, but that doesn't mean you can't recover without one. If you wanna go over the counter, Ultra Male and E control from IML should be ok. Can just order the Halo Extreme stack if going that route, and pick up an extra bottle of halo
Yessir - I'd still keep a SERM within hands reach for just-in-case purposes.

Thanks a lot guys. If I get the stack, how much muscle can I realistically hope to keep after the cycle? Are there steps I can take outside of simply running a SERM that can help retain gains? Also, is hdrol something I will have to run a couple of times a year to get any real use out of it?

Here's a great starter;

HALO EXTREME 8 WEEK CYCLE
PRODUCTS NEEDED:
Halo Extreme - 1 Bottle
4-Andro Rx - 1 Bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx - 1 bottle

----------------------------------

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Halo Extreme - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily)
4-Andro Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/
IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = TheNeck15

Back