• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IML/BSL SDMZ & TRENABOL Stack critique

exodus

Registered
Reaction score
Here's my proposed run starting in a couple wks. Any thoughts and insights / additions / changes are welcomed...

[FONT=&quot]Cycle[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Weeks 1-4[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Trenabol[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]4 caps ed split AM/PM (same time ed)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cycle Assist[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8 caps ed 4 caps (3hrs separate from ph)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Anabolic Matrix[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4 caps ed (with ph)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Weeks 3-6[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Super-DMZ Rx 2.0[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 caps ed split AM/PM(same time ed)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8 caps ed (3hrs separate from ph)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Anabolic Matrix[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4 caps ed (with ph)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]PCT - Weeks 7-10[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Clomid[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]50mg ed (1mL = 50mg; Osta-Gain|CEM Products)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8 caps ed[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ultra Male[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 cap ed (prior to sleep)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Weeks 10-12[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]E-Control[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3 caps ed (prior to sleep)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8 caps ed[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ultra Male[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 cap ed (prior to sleep)

Where do i add the OSTA RX? I was thinking round wk 10.

Thanks
[/FONT]

You're correct with the Osta, anywhere during PCT is fine, just make sure to keep the dose on the low end (No more than 2 caps ed) if running during and after PCT.

yeah was thinkin to use it as a "bridge" and stay within rec dosage...

Is it possible for you to extend the Tren out for 6 weeks? I remember from my cycle I completed not too long ago, even though I started feeling some of the effects around day 4-8 I remember around week 3 is when I started noticing my physique starting to change the most.

Is it possible for you to extend the Tren out for 6 weeks? I remember from my cycle I completed not too long ago, even though I started feeling some of the effects around day 4-8 I remember around week 3 is when I started noticing my physique starting to change the most.

6wks is fine with Trenabol

i only got 2 bottles :( and with 4 caps a day, that'll just last 30 days. rats! unless i do 3 caps a day. i think i wud go with mikes suggestion and start with the tren and end with the dmz as it gets harder later down in the cycle to make gains but being the sdmz is a stronger compound and size/growth is my main goal, i'd still be making progress. thanks again!

***UPDATE***

Got an additional bottle of trenabol and was thinking to do it like this

wks 1-6 - 4 caps tren split
wks 5-8 - 2 caps dmz split

PCT wk 9

or shud i stick to the original plan

wks 1-6 - 4 caps tren split
wks 3-6 - 2 caps dmz split

PCT wk 7

Up to you, but the longer the cycle the better the gains, so I'd go with the first option.

Here's my proposed run starting in a couple wks. Any thoughts and insights / additions / changes are welcomed...

Cycle

Weeks 1-4

Trenabol

4 caps ed split AM/PM (same time ed)

Cycle Assist
8 caps ed 4 caps (3hrs separate from ph)

Anabolic Matrix
4 caps ed (with ph)

Weeks 3-6

Super-DMZ Rx 2.0
2 caps ed split AM/PM(same time ed)

Cycle Assist
8 caps ed (3hrs separate from ph)

Anabolic Matrix
4 caps ed (with ph)

PCT - Weeks 7-10

Clomid
50mg ed (1mL = 50mg; Osta-Gain|CEM Products)

Cycle Assist
8 caps ed

Ultra Male
1 cap ed (prior to sleep)

Weeks 10-12

E-Control
3 caps ed (prior to sleep)

Cycle Assist
8 caps ed

Ultra Male
1 cap ed (prior to sleep)

Where do i add the OSTA RX? I was thinking round wk 10.

Thanks

i would replace anabolic matrix with 4 caps a day of 4 andro thru the whole cycle,IML 4 andro is good stuff

i took my info from an old cycle post then. heard/hearing good things about the 4 andro, maybe next time around!

EXODUS's SDMZ/TRENABOL CYCLE LOG

Weeks 1-4
SDMZ- 2 caps ed split AM/PM (same time ed)
Cycle Assist- 8 caps ed 4 caps (3hrs separate from ph)
Anabolic Matrix- 4 caps ed (with ph)

Weeks 3-8
Trenabol- 4 caps ed split AM/PM(same time ed)
Cycle Assist- 8 caps ed (3hrs separate from ph)
Anabolic Matrix-4 caps ed (with ph)

PCT - Weeks 9-12
Clomid- 50mg ed (1mL = 50mg; Osta-Gain|CEM Products)
Cycle Assist- 8 caps ed
Ultra Male- 1 cap ed (prior to sleep)

Weeks 12-14
E-Control- 3 caps ed (1 with 3 main meals)
Cycle Assist- 8 caps ed
Ultra Male- 1 cap ed (prior to sleep)

OSTA RX- ??? - still debating ... also have a bottle of NTBM Bridge..

Supplements Using
ANS Performance Stack- Pre - the bomb!!!
ON Hydrowhey- Whenever i can't fit in a meal...aint use any thus far
ON Hydrobuilder- Post
ON Casein- when i run out of cottage cheese...aint use any thus far
Myovite Multivitamin
Puritans Pride Fish Oil, Echinacea + Goldenseal
NP- CLA

Stats-
Height - 6 ft
Weight- 193lbs - a bug struck the week b4 and had vomiting/diarrhoea...
B/F- 15%

Avg PR- dont really test these things as i'm not powerlifting or anything but recently started to. wanna do a strength training program after this stack.
Bench - BB - 205 / DB- 65x8 - shoulder injury due to hardcore event participation. slow rehab / rotator cuff therapy
Squat- 315 x 5
Dead- 365x2

strange thing, my upper body strength is way underpar with my lower body :S

August 5th 2013- Started

Week 1 - 5th - 10th August
Body Composition- Sweating a little more, no noticeable changes as yet but i feel fuller and harder on day 5 onwards.
Strength- slowly increasing...
Sides- Heart rate a notch higher during workout, no lethargy/pumps/splits etc thus far. 1 button on back...bleh

Hit a PR on deads on day 9 (405x1...woohooo)... this was after 4 sets of deads...

Hit a PR on deads on day 9 (405x1...woohooo)... this was after 4 sets of deads...

nice! ive been trying for 405 for a while now.. havent hit it yet, but today im giving it another go

Wk 2- 12th - 17th Aug
Body Composition- Sweating a little more. Gained a mere 4 lbs but i'm not eating to bulk, just wanna get rid of some subcutaneous fat!
Strength- slowly increasing... rotator cuff problem flared up again but stil managed to hammer 65 lbs d/bells for reps...Squat up to 315 ATG x 1 ... parallel x 5
Sides- Heart rate a notch higher during workout but blood pressure is fine per say otherwise :S. no lethargy/pumps/splits etc thus far. 1 or 2 pimples on face.

*Update - 19th - 22 Aug - Severe viral illness/bronchitis i presume cus i'm coughing up phlegm, struck on 3rd wk , the week of adding that tren. Sick for 4 days now. was considering abandoning the cycle altogether but i said "fuck it", intoodeepinthisshit... so Started Trenabol Monday but was too bed ridden to go to the gym. Doing Higher Reps and upping intensity this wk til i'm 100% n able to resume heavy poundage next wk...

Day 4 of adding tren- Does Tren make you sweat, body heat up alot? cause ever since, i'm sweating like a pig and noticing my midsection shifting around in a good way. Might be too erly to tell that tren is working so hafta say the sdmz is helping out with that part...or is it? Insomnia as crazy hell since starting tren. Is it because my body is seeing it as a foreign substance and fighting it off? hmmm

*26th Aug* my sinus infection / bronchitis has cleared 90% and since its international chest day, i decided to do a hard back workout! did 405 x 3 deads today and was impressed. thought i wouldn't have it in me seeing i did not eat as i shud last wk and due to the illness but all is well... . #awesome#proud#woohoo#iml#bsl#gainz

Back