• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Metha drol extreme, red warm skin!

Swede

Registered
Reaction score
Having a reaction to it. Like my skin gets really red and feels like sunburn. it disappeared after 20 minutes after my protein drink....Should I stop taking it? I'm on day 2 now

The first day I took mde ( Superdrol ) with food and then I got no rash so maybe I should try it this afternoon and see if anything happens?

The first day I took mde ( Superdrol ) with food and then I got no rash so maybe I should try it this afternoon and see if anything happens?

Now I read that it can be Niacin Flush / burn?

sort of up to you, I seen another post a few months back where someone broke out in hives from halo, so physical response is as individual as everything else. If you feel it's not too unbearable then by all means continue, if it becomes too irritating, stop. Half-life of orals is pretty short (6-10 hrs AFAIK for the 3 in MD) so once you stop it'll clear your system fairly quick

Scary!

Niacin flush should not be dangerous so i proceed with caution, if it gets worse or continues I stop.

sort of up to you, I seen another post a few months back where someone broke out in hives from halo, so physical response is as individual as everything else. If you feel it's not too unbearable then by all means continue, if it becomes too irritating, stop. Half-life of orals is pretty short (6-10 hrs AFAIK for the 3 in MD) so once you stop it'll clear your system fairly quick

I've had that happen too with sups on the past,I think it's some kind of allergic reaction or somethin,never had with a hormone but with some Arginine supps ....anabolic state of you recall that...niacin maybe?,but I've takin it before too...it's weird

There was another thread about this recently, I believe it was brought up that MDE actually has some niacin (Or something very similar) in the mix, so that could be causing it. Otherwise I'd say it's a BP spike, you mentioned you're using the one with sdrol in it, and I've heard of sdrol causing flushes like that in the past.

I'm currently on a 4-Andro, Mdrol, and Tren cycle. I have the same flashes about 3 times a week. My trainer told me its probably a niacin flush/or just a reaction to all the compounds in Mdrol at one time. It's been occurring for 4 weeks and I'm fine it's just very uncomfortable.

No problems with my afternoon dose!:D I panicked this morning so I almost killed the cat that was in the way but
everything feels much better now after I read what it could be, thanks guys!

It's a niacin flush from the niacinamide in the MDE...you're fine. :)

Back