• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dosing for Epi Andro and Trenabol

FirstTimeUser

Registered
Reaction score
I have 2 bottles of Epi-Andro. I want to put together a 6 week cycle of BSL Trenabol and IML Epi-Andro. I really want to cut down on bf and put on several pounds of lean body mass. Should i attempt a recomp or just plain cut?

Weight 237 BF around 15-20 percent (this must fucking change)
Age 29
Previous Cycles: 1 SuperDmz.

I ran the last cycle Adrenolin style. Maybe he will chime in :) Any help or tips related to trenabol / sides/ stack / cut or recomp appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I have 2 bottles of Epi-Andro. I want to put together a 6 week cycle of BSL Trenabol and IML Epi-Andro. I really want to cut down on bf and put on several pounds of lean body mass. Should i attempt a recomp or just plain cut?

Weight 237 BF around 15-20 percent (this must fucking change)
Age 29
Previous Cycles: 1 SuperDmz.

I ran the last cycle Adrenolin style. Maybe he will chime in :) Any help or tips related to trenabol / sides/ stack / cut or recomp appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Nice name-drop, brother! :)

Imho Epi-Tren would be better suited for cutting body fat AND putting on several lbs of lean body mass; 6wks at 6 caps ed (4 bottles).

Epi-Andro + Trenabol will help for cutting only - provided your diet is geared towards this goal. I wouldn't recommend the Epi-Andro at anything less than 4-6 caps (3-4 bottles) for 6wks, and the trenabol at anything less than 4 caps (3 bottles) for 6wks.

The Epi-Tren will not only be the cheaper option, but also imho much more highly effective!

All you need to add to it is 2 bottles of ACS + Clomid (HardcorePeptides - ADREN20) for the bare minimum to safely run this stack.

Back