• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Question for super dmz 2.0 cycle/pct (first cycle)

bigcc

Registered
Reaction score
Are anabolic matrix or ultra male really needed on cycle? Wouldn't the dmz be shutting down test production so much that they wouldn't have an effect?

Also, is an AI really necessary during/after the PCT since the drugs don't aromatize?

Right now I'm looking at

Super Dmz 2.0 one am one pm (weeks 1-4)
CEL Assist 4 pills am (2 hours apart from dmz) 2 pills pm (2 hours apart) (weeks 1-8)
Creatine (1-8)
Multi (1-8)
Fish oil (1-8)
Protein shakes (1-8)
Fiber (1-8)
Bioperine (when should I take this? with the dmz so it absorbs better?) (1-4??? maybe 1-8?)

PCT:
Clomid: 100/75/50/50 (5-8)

Would a natural test booster be of any real use during PCT? Or would it be better saved after the complete cycle to help natty test production after the clomid. And again, if I were to add something like E-control (if its even neccesary), what weeks would it get its best use? (6-8) or (8-10)?

If someone could help clear this all up it'd be highly appreciated. I want to do this the right way, but at the right cost as well.

Back