• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Clomid sides....Switch to Nolva or UltraMale

ChrisR

Registered
Reaction score
Im on the end of my first week of PCT running 50mg/day of clomid. Noticed Im having headaches and pains in my legs which others have noted as sides of clomid. So i would like to switch to something. Will switching to nolva 20mg/day right away be fine or if im getting these sides should I just use ultramale as a less harsh PCT.

what are you PCT'ing from? What is your experience with cycles/PCT?

a 4wk cycle of MSTEN. I have ran Mdrol a few times in the past, nothing crazy. Used Nolva with the previous cycles and never had any sides.

was planning on running econtrol after the serm as well.

Switch to Nolva @20mg ed for remainder of PCT. Run the e-control after if you like.

Damn. I might mess with Nolva when my PCT time comes up. Im doing Cyano standalone.

ya I should have my Nolva in a day or two. In the meantime im still using clomid. However Im taking it in the morning now instead of before bed and have noticed the sides are easier to deal with while im active during the day then when Im trying to get good sleep .

Damn. I might mess with Nolva when my PCT time comes up. Im doing Cyano standalone.
You should ALWAYS have PCT IN-HAND prior to starting your cycle.

Lol, then we see the "I don't get paid until two weeks, can I run Osta for PCT" thread come up. Oh well... Keeps me entertained all day at work :)

Back