• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Just bought Halo Extreme stack - what type of results should I expect ?

bbandrew01

Registered
Reaction score
Im gonna try to have a slight calorie deficit - im currently around 15% bodyfat, 207lb's, and my lifts right now are

bench 225 x 5
squat 225 x 8
deadlift 315 x 5

i havent been going heavy for a while, been doing a lot of running / circuit training so my lifts are a bit low, plus I havent been really maxing out lately

how much weight should I expect to lose with the stack, or muscle gain, or strength increases?

im planning on dosing 3x per day

Those are all really tough questions to answer brother. It all varies depending on one's genetics, diet, routine, etc. I can tell you that Halo is a solid product that works well with a cut run or strength. What's your cycle layout and weight routine?

Those are all really tough questions to answer brother. It all varies depending on one's genetics, diet, routine, etc. I can tell you that Halo is a solid product that works well with a cut run or strength. What's your cycle layout and weight routine?

Thanks for the reply

gonna try to do it for 6 weeks

50/75/75/75/75/75

I am signing up for crossfit, and additional to cross fit im looking to do bench/deadlift twice per week and run

currently I have been hitting the gym 5 days a week, with reg split - for example today was chest/tris

bench 135x10, 185x5, 225x3,3,2
Dumbell Press 75lb x 8, 8
incline 155x8,8,6 135x10, 115x12
Dips 10,9,8,8

Close Grip Bench 115x 12, 10, 10
skull crushers 70lb 8, 8, 7
Tricep extension 55x 10, 9, 8

Going to try to increase my numbers weight and reps
and hopefully get down to a low bodyfat percentage

weighed myself today and im 207lbs. Ill start posting a log when I recieve my halo. Any advice tips etc ?

before pics

2h5lank.jpg

sg60ia.jpg

Last edited:
In a calorie deficit it will be tough to say but hammer out the training and let us know how it goes.

hi thanks for reply,

i posted some before pics, and it said it is waiting to be approved?

thanks appreciate it!

i guess this is my befores, and ill be sure to post my afters.. i see that most people forget lol

Back