• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

First cycle recommendation. H drol or Pmag

xfearx

Registered
Reaction score
Assuming someone wants to do their first cycle between h drol and pmag which would you recommend. dosing would be at 100mg for 6 weeks for both so for a first cycle for someone which would you choose if they are looking for decent strength gains and good mass with maybe a tiny reduction of bf %.

P-mag is known for bigger gains, H-Drol is known for decent gains and more recomp effect. Keep in mind, diet will play a huge roll in gains/recomp.

yea i understand that just they are so similar and was just wondering from experience which you guys would recommend for a 1st timer

I have used P-mag and did well on it, however, I've never run Halo

First cycle... go for 75mg. No more. You don't need it. It's unwise to double the recommended dose of a given compound if you've never run it before hand... especially if you've never even cycled before. You've already extended the cycle length to 6wks... just be sure your diet is on point and to train smart and stay well hydrated the cycle should be glorious at 75mg.

What are your current stats? Height? Weight? Age? Body fat? Training? Diet? A little more info about yourself would be lovely.

Stats are age 19. 5'10. 172 lbs. bf i would guess around 12-13%. For training i do 4 days on 1 off. and diet i eat around 3500 calories a day. I try to get at least 200g of protein per day and try to stay under 100g of fat. In no way i am running these compounds i was just asking between the 2 which would you do. and i know you said to just run either at 75mg but ive heard most people say to just run at 100mg whole way through with the amount of money you spend on a cycle.

When i first started i weighed about 135lbs my freshman year in high school. lifted for 5 months then broke wrist and didnt start lifting again until junior year.

You are too young and have plenty of natty test circulating through your system at this time to need these types of products.
I will however tell you that I weigh 75lbs more than you and I made substantial gains on 75mg Halo extreme ed for 6 weeks. That being said, do what you will but I recommend you take a different route to making gains for the next couple of years.

even with injuries to cause you to have low test these products wouldnt help at my age?

They'll absolutely help, they'll help anyone and everyone. You could remain completely sedentary for a 4 week cycle and gain something. Pete's point is that 19 is just a little young to be screwing with your hormones. Plenty of people do it and completely fine, you're not going to die or grow a tail or have some other horror story become a reality. The point here is to just wait, and stay natural a little longer.

Heck, if I was lifting in my late teens I probably would have gone for the plunge too, but I'm glad I didn't, or wasn't a part of that scene then.

yea i respect pete and adrenolins thoughts i was just asking even if you have kinda low t for a 19 yr old due to sports injuries

unless you got kicked in the balls repeatedly, or hit your head hard somewhere and it affected your pituitary or hypothalamus in the wrong way, you shouldn't have low T from a sports injury. You can always get bloodwork (hormonal panel) and check your natural testosterone levels, good idea to do that anyway just to know
i did do that about a few months ago and it came back at 400 ng/dl. I've had two bad concussions one from football and another from an atv accident. i also use to play catcher in baseball and lets say i got hit there a few times and it definitely wasn't a pleasant experience.

Back