• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

First Halo Cycle is it good to go?

fobz

Registered
Reaction score
hey guys =)

I'm 23 years old 5'7 and 160 pounds around 12% bf with 4 years of lifting experience. I'm currently eating around maintenance 2500 calories(recently lost 84 pounds). I put together a halo cycle from other post I read on here and wanted to ask your opinions about it.

prior cycle experience is Osta at 3 caps ed for 4 weeks (plus UM and two weeks of nolva for pct).

goal of this cycle: gain lean muscle mass and maybe drop some bf. to achieve this I will bump up my calories slightly over maintenance.

CYCLE
Weeks 1 + 2

Osta
3 caps ed around noon

Weeks 3 - 8
Halo Extreme
3 caps ed (2 upon waking and 1 pre workout (around 5pm))

4-Andro
3 caps ed (2 upon waking and 1 pre workout (around 5pm))

Osta
3 caps ed (around noon)

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed (prior to bed)

PCT
Weeks 9 - 12
Nolva @ 20mg/ed (prior to bed)

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed (prior to bed)

Ultra Male
1 cap ed (prior to bed)

Weeks 12 - 14
E-Control
3 caps ed (prior to bed)

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed (prior to bed)

Ultra Male
1 cap ed (prior to bed)

at the beginning I wanted to do 6 weeks of osta at 2 caps ed
but I'm running this cycle with a friend and he can't start til the beginning of september and I wanted to start around mid august that's why I though I just buy another bottle of osta run it at 3 caps ed for 8 weeks so I can start earlier.

is this ok or should I stick to the 6 weeks osta at 2 caps ed?

I also read about some bunk nolva from purity-solutions in the last few weeks.
would CEM products or hardcore peptides be a better place to get it?

thanks for all the help and I'm excited to run my first halo cycle =)

Last edited:
Cycle looks good, have fun. As for the bunk Nolva, idk... I know the thread you'[re referring to, but I've never heard anyone complain of PS SERMs, so I wouldn't overly concerned, but it's never a bad idea to have more just in case. Grab a bottle from HC or CEM and you'll be good for the next cycle too!

Cycle looks G2G. Starting the Osta 2 weeks early is no problem. As for PS SERMS......not too sure how the efficacy is these days but I made my 1st purchase from HC Peptides and I will say that I am very pleased. The price is unbeatable, the shipping is extremely fast and the product tastes great(unlike PS products). Use one of the Mod's discount codes for an extra 20% off your order.
Enjoy your cycle!

awesome thanks so much for the help guys.
I will create a log in the log section as soon as I start my cycle.

Back