• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How Many Meals Per Day?

Christen

Registered
Reaction score
How many meals do you eat per day? I used to eat three meals, but we started cutting back. I started off a little hard to adapt, but because of my work schedule, it's become easier to operate on just two meals and a snack.

8 during a bulk..every 2-3 hours and also wake up in my sleep to eat a bowl or two of cereal. Fruity Pebbles is amazing at 3am.

6 or 7

How many meals do you eat per day? I used to eat three meals, but we started cutting back. I started off a little hard to adapt, but because of my work schedule, it's become easier to operate on just two meals and a snack.
I eat 6 meals a day but there are many ways to make a successful diet plan.
serge-nubret-intermittent-fasting-300x300.jpg

3-4 meals a day 3-4 snack a day avg for me. even if cutting i rec if eat often, just a but less and tweek macros

6 is the standard, the idea your body can only assimilate so much nutrients at once is one of the best points in this view of dieting. On the other hand the number of meals is not as relevant as the amount of total nutrients you consume through out the day

the idea your body can only assimilate so much nutrients at once is one of the best points in this view of dieting.
This is simply an idea however, a theory with no backing. I don't poop (for lack of a more proper term) anymore or less when I eat just 1 meal per day vs 7-8 meals of equivalent calorie content but spread across the day. The daily fasted state of 1 meal or even 2 meals per day will increase you body's metabolism to burn more fat and keep your gain's very lean.

The type of macro is also important. Protein imho being the most important if we're trying to boost the metabolism through dietary induced thermogenesis (DIT). Followed by carbs and then almost zero effect from most fats.

Earlier, I used to take 2 meals in a day, but later i started breaking down my meals with 4 short meals. The reason behind it was that I had gained too much fat and I was on a weight losing plan.Taking short meals also improves your metabolism. Always remember to take healthy meals in whether you are taking a short meal or a break.

spammmmmmmmmmm

I eat until I fill my macros usually 5-6. I'm also trained like my dog and poop 10 minutes after I eat. Speaking of that I finished my meal 9 minutes ago.

Back