• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

propose a 6 week HALO stack !?!?

gendavis

Registered
Reaction score
ive read that halo or OT takes longer to kick in and is REALATIVLY week. im looking to get some ideas to run a 6 week HALO cycle at max efficiency.

Questions:
1.efficent daily dosages by week. ex:50/50/75/75/100/100
2.total products required, pct included with daily and weekly dosages.
3.is gyno possible
4.is creatine or pre-workout needed, or recomended
5.how much cardio, 2-3 times per week???
6.opinions on halo,and are there any better "supps" for my goals

i'm 6 feet 218 lbs. and 28 yrs. i bust my ass in the gym for about 2hrs 5 days a week.
i'v been focusing on getting my diet straight and got it about 80% on track now.
my goals are to become leaner and dryer for spring and summer with a little size boost.

all comments and suggestions are welcomed. thanks a bunch!!!!!

Halo is a pretty good "supp" for recomp purposes. I have found that (for me any way) the sweet spot for halo is at 100mg. I would start at 75mg for the first week, then 100mg for the rest of the cycle. It is one of the milder supps out there, however it does work pretty well, as i have gotten a little shut down from it. The cycle that IML has on their product page is a pretty good cycle, just need a little more halo than what they have counted for.
for me this is what worked best when running a halo cycle for reomp:

Halo- 75/100/100/100/100/100.
Advanced cycle support
Fish oil
vit c
vit e
multi vit

For PCT
anabolic matrix
advanced cycle support
DAA 3grams for 3 weeks
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
fish oil
vit c
vit e
multi vit

as far as gyno- halo has a low conversion rate of test to estrogen, so i dont think you would have to worry about it, how ever, that being said_ every one reacts differently to these things. it is best to have some on hand to handle it if needed. but if you get the cycle stack- the e-control should do you well with a halo cycle.
as far as creatine, i would wait and use that during PCT, dont worry about preloading- just jump in at 5 grams a day to help keep the gains while on cycle. pre-workout if you want to.
to get lean with hard gain, i would think about a split routine. weights in the am with a cardio in the evening. that will recomp you for sure.

Back