• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Superior hardcore peptides question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie ray

Registered
Reaction score
I recently ordered some tamoxifen citrate from superior hardcore peptides. I was hoping for more specific dosage directions on the bottle when it came in the mail but there is none. I'm new to all of this and could really use some help understanding how much of this I should take, for how long, and even how to properly measure how much I am taking. Any advice is appreciated .. Thank you!

Take 20mg (1ml) daily. You see it said 20mg per ml. Meaning take 1ml which is 20mg. Take it prior bedtime and for 4 weeks of PCT.

Take 20mg (1ml) daily. You see it said 20mg per ml. Meaning take 1ml which is 20mg. Take it prior bedtime and for 4 weeks of PCT.
Precise

Received my Nolva from hardcore, and the liquid inside the bottle seems to be like lotion... Is this how the liquid should be? It is hard to get an accurate 1ml pull...

Received my Nolva from hardcore, and the liquid inside the bottle seems to be like lotion... Is this how the liquid should be? It is hard to get an accurate 1ml pull...
Your description of the liquid Tamox sounds correct in that it is not a total liquid. Give it a good shake and draw 1ml as best you can.You dont have to be totally exact......your research will still turn out fine. I like to empty the syringe of the Tamox directly into the test subjects mouth and then draw some water into it and use that on my test subject as well just to be sure all of the active ingredients have been administered.

I recently ordered some tamoxifen citrate from superior hardcore peptides. I was hoping for more specific dosage directions on the bottle when it came in the mail but there is none. I'm new to all of this and could really use some help understanding how much of this I should take, for how long, and even how to properly measure how much I am taking. Any advice is appreciated .. Thank you!

NO research site is going to give you dosing info, its meant for non-human research. you have to research the compound and what your using ir for on your own, like via forums or google.

normal pct research: tamox 20-40mg ed for 4 weeks.

I rec a combo of clomid and tamox like so:
wk1-4 10-20mg tamox ed
wk1-4 35-50mg clomid ed

simple and more effective than only one alone imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back