• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Stacking Super DMZ rx w/ HALO or DECA-DROL??

vmp8991

Registered
Reaction score
Im doing the IML Super Dmz RX stack starting Feb. 11th...ive been reading posts saying you can stack either HALO or DECA-DROL with it. Which one would be better? My diet is very clean and have been eating about 3000 calories+. Would running HALO or DECA during my 4 week DMZ cycle be okay? Do i have enough for the proper PCT? Cycle looks something like this...

ANY FEEDBACK HELPS! Thanks! 8)

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Super-DMZ Rx Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)
(Halo Extreme - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily))
OR
(Deca-Drol Max - 3 caps daily (1 cap taken 3 times daily))

Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

I was told to start the Deca-drol or Halo first for two weeks then add the DMZ for four weeks to make it a six week cycle. But I'm sure your get more reply's on this.

Imo since you are going for the cut, would use halo and.add it in toward the latter part of the cycle to assist with dropping any water retention. All IML have everything yoi need for a cycle and pct brother.

So Mote it Be
Chris

Thanks for the help guys. But Chris what if I were to take it for 4 weeks with the dmz cycle? Is that okay? I want it to be a 4 week cycle not 6.

Also, im trying to bulk more than getting lean.

I was told do Deca-drol max with DMZ for bulking.

Alright thanks, can I take it for 4 weeks with my DMZ? Some people say add it later for a 6 week cycle but I want it to be a 4 week.

IMO- both the deca-drol and the halo take a week or 2 to really kick in, so a 4 week cycle with either one of those could be ok, but just not optimal in my thoughts. I agree with Bigguy in that using deca-drol with DMZ would be a good bulking cycle.

Thanks for the advice guys! I really appreciate it! I think I'm going to do DMZ with Deca for 4 weeks! ;D

Then if you are not over concerned with cutting then dea. However I must ask if haven't already what is your age, height. Current weight, experience with PH and over all goals? This will help assist you so much better bubba.

So Mote it Be
Chris

chrisotpherm 061497 said:
Then if you are not over concerned with cutting then dea. However I must ask if haven't already what is your age, height. Current weight, experience with PH and over all goals? This will help assist you so much better bubba.

So Mote it Be
Chris

Weight: 185
Height: 6'1
I've done plenty or ph cycles including mdrol, trifecta stack, 3AD, etc. I've done a lot of them. Some I was really dumb about but I learned from my mistakes and have proper everything now.

My goals are to get bulk for long term. And being a bit lean would be nice but that can wait.

Stacking dmz with decadrol is basically the same thing as methadrol.

I'm Starting my second Cycle this week of Super DMZ and adding Halo this cycle. I'm a little concerned about the end result. I'm 32 at 192 lbs and 21% BF. My initial goal is to get a medium to large athletic build. I have an event coming up in June and I want to be done with my cycle by then so I was thinking about running both for 4 weeks. Will the results be the same or should i do it for 6 weeks and if so which should I take first. I'm also using Androgel in this cycle along with the ACS. Any suggestions or advice?

Back