• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

PCT needed while I'm on TRT?

meriksn

Registered
Reaction score
I'm on TRT (400mg Testo Cyp ew), and planning to do a 6 week EPI-TREN cycle.
Do I need PCT after the EPI-TREN cycle even though I' still on TRT?
Any help appreciated.

No PCT required. Just continue your TRT as usual during and after your cycle.

I'm on TRT (400mg Testo Cyp ew), and planning to do a 6 week EPI-TREN cycle.
Do I need PCT after the EPI-TREN cycle even though I' still on TRT?
Any help appreciated.

No offense but TRT and HRT is "replacement therapy"...meaning for someone who has shut down their levels and needs a therapeutic level.

I think in recent times, people have used TRT and HRT as an excuse to pretend they are not running a low dose cycle. 400mgs is a low dose cycle. You can call it a bridge, HRT/TRT, but it is not TRT, it is not HRT. HRT/TRT is a dosage of 100mgs EW or less. The high end would be 200cyp EW and in most users, even that dose will still put you off the chart. +1200 nanograms making you no longer in a "therapeutic" natural range that a true HRT/TRT dose is intended to accomplish.

I believe people should research more. If you were not aware that the 400mgs has already shut you down or will and no matter what oral you run you are already going to be shut down, and you are going to need PCT "after" you stop your "HRT", you do not know enough about the entire thing to be doing it in the first place. Either have a sports management doctor/endo walk you through this, or do much more research before continuing.

These are very basics you need to know "before" you start using them. You don't just blast 400mgs of cyp and then ask what to do weeks in.

Rep'd.

Didn't even notice the 400mg dose until reading your post and looking back. Also makes you wonder how many are actually on a TRT/HRT regimen and how many are just self medicating UGL test 365 at a dose they think "feels right".

Guys, thank you so much for all your comments. I did my first Testo E cycle 28 years ago back home in Europe. I've done some good and bad cycles during the years. Anyway, I appreciate all the comments though, I mean it.

Rep'd.

Didn't even notice the 400mg dose until reading your post and looking back. Also makes you wonder how many are actually on a TRT/HRT regimen and how many are just self medicating UGL test 365 at a dose they think "feels right".
I'm a self medicator. :) I cruise on 250, but only bump it up as high as 375/wk (1500 to front load the first wk) for my blasts.

Same thing everyone else has said.. 400 is not TRT/HRT lol.. that's a newbie low dose cycle.. i'm on TRT from my doc, he gives me 125mg/w.. THAT is real TRT.

Same thing everyone else has said.. 400 is not TRT/HRT lol.. that's a newbie low dose cycle.. i'm on TRT from my doc, he gives me 125mg/w.. THAT is real TRT.

So when people say no pct while on trt, what about estrogen and gyno?
Isn't that another reason for PCT?
So if i was on trt at 100mg EOW, an I ran Epi for 6 weeks, would I need to use a serm to prevent gyno? Or aromasin? or what?

sorry, new to trt and confused about this.

Thanks for any info

Epi is allegedly anti-estrogenic to some degree, but this allegation doesn't hold true for everyone... I never tried it, just what I read on it. In any case the 100mg TRT will convert to estrogen, but the conversion should be minimal and shouldn't require an AI (at theraputic levels it would be very close to body's natural production and should maintain balance) A SERM, when used for PCT, is usually used to help boost and re-establish natural test production, but since you're on TRT, you wouldn't need that benefit (so, no PCT, just continue TRT)

Another use for a SERM is it binds to the estrogen receptors in your breast tissue, effectively blocking them, so estrogen cannot bind to them (thus making it a good anti-gyno medication) So SERMs prevent estrogen from binding, whereas aromasin (and other Aromatase Inhibitors aka AIs) actually bind to aromatase enzyme which converts testosterone to estrogen, so they effectively prevent estrogen from forming. Those are basically the two ways to manipulate estrogen, you can't "get rid" of existing estrogen, it would have to matabolize out of your system

Generally there's a natural balance of T:E, which is homeostatic, where everything flows smoothly. (body creates a certain amount of test (or u supplement it through TRT), which converts to a certain amount of estrogen, both are useful and healthy to the body in proper proportions) Bottom line, epi should not cause estrogen issues, and the test dose you're taking is probably too low to cause any significant aromatase activity... but it may be a good idea to at least have an AI on hand just in case (aromasin or adex would be fine)

Thanks for the detailed explanation.

Back