• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Any idea to create for next (4th) cycle for me?

Silent87

Registered
Reaction score
I'm currently on 3rd cycle (cyano/4andro). I plan to run next cycle in December for gain mass size and strength. The diet will be clean bulk. I'm currently on cutting, lost 10 lbs slowly in weeks with osta at first 6 weeks into currently cycle. Feel free to create the cycle for me and then I can make a decision which to run. Would like to try 8 weeks or little more if that is possible for my level experience as 4th cycles? Thanks guys

MDE or SDMZ or Alpha 1 alongwith Tren.........8 weeks total, tren 4/day all 8 weeks, MDE or SDMZ or Alpha 1 @ 2/day for weeks 1-4.........followed with a proper PCT

MDE or SDMZ or Alpha 1 alongwith Tren.........8 weeks total, tren 4/day all 8 weeks, MDE or SDMZ or Alpha 1 @ 2/day for weeks 1-4.........followed with a proper PCT

Hmm nice! Isn't both stacks from Mike Arnold's "16 week maximum mass & strength cycle" and Adrenolin's "the monster mass stack" too much for my level experience?

you said that you wanted an 8 week cycle........8 weeks of a methyl would be very toxic........so, 4 weeks of a strong methyl combined with 8 total weeks of tren (non-methyl) should be just what you are looking for.

I blew up on Alpha 1. Absolutely the biggest I've been, but definitely not shredded. It's a wet compound for sure. But if you're looking for pure size it's definitely legit.

Best bet on SDMZ, MDE or Alpha 1? I've ran SDMZ before. Gained 17lbs from it.

DMZ will be more dry. Alpha 1 will give you more mass.

I have only run SDMZ of the three so far, but from what I read from others is that SDMZ will be the driest lean mass, followed by MDE, then Alpha.........I plan on a 12 week cycle starting in September with most of the products mentioned.....

Week 1-4 Alpha 1 @ 2 caps/daily
week 3-10 Tren @ 4 caps/daily
Weeks 9-12 MDE @ 2 caps/daily

DMZ will be more dry. Alpha 1 will give you more mass.

Yeah I figured.

I have only run SDMZ of the three so far, but from what I read from others is that SDMZ will be the driest lean mass, followed by MDE, then Alpha.........I plan on a 12 week cycle starting in September with most of the products mentioned.....

Week 1-4 Alpha 1 @ 2 caps/daily
week 3-10 Tren @ 4 caps/daily
Weeks 9-12 MDE @ 2 caps/daily

this is gonna be fun! This is kind of what I would like to try. I would like to try alpha 1 and mde since I already tried sdmz. Tren for 8 weeks seems a little concerned for me because I am kinda prone to gyno.

I would keep Nolva onhand for sure then.......dose at 20mg/day until symptoms disappear (copied from info from others, not personal experience)

Back