• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Do I understand this right???

bamafan11

Registered
Reaction score
I am running a cycle, it was sdmz 2.0 for 6 weeks stacking it with trenabol for 6 weeks starting on week 3. anyways i have been on 6 pills of tren and have 1 left, ive also been on aromasin from purchase peptides at 12.5 mg ed. my nipples started to get sore and feel like needles even when they were just rubbed by my kids climbing on my chest, and i barely rubbed them the other night and some thick muddy liquid came out. when the pain started i started running nolva at 20mg ed just to be on the safe side (i didn't panic just started using some precautions).
anyways, if i have kept my estrogen in check with the aromasin then the progestin issues that im having from the tren wont be an issue and will go away once my tren cycle is done right?

I am running a cycle, it was sdmz 2.0 for 6 weeks stacking it with trenabol for 6 weeks starting on week 3. anyways i have been on 6 pills of tren and have 1 left, ive also been on aromasin from purchase peptides at 12.5 mg ed. my nipples started to get sore and feel like needles even when they were just rubbed by my kids climbing on my chest, and i barely rubbed them the other night and some thick muddy liquid came out. when the pain started i started running nolva at 20mg ed just to be on the safe side (i didn't panic just started using some precautions).
anyways, if i have kept my estrogen in check with the aromasin then the progestin issues that im having from the tren wont be an issue and will go away once my tren cycle is done right?

My guess is it will take a few weeks post your Tren/DMZ is reside. Your probably getting this from the DMZ & not the Tren as it's very dry.Looks like your taking all the appropriate steps though.

cool, ive been off my sdmz for almost 3 weeks and it starting hurting after i was on the tren for about 2 weeks...so you think the progestin issues wont cause any gyno issues like i understand?
i will continue the asin and pct with clomid and then run the asin at a lower dose to combat rebound issues...thanks

Ok, so I won't use the clomid for pct and ill just use the nolva with pct along with my other pct supps. Thanks.
will 20/20/20/20 work on the nolva for pct?

Back