• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

17 years old PH

Status
Not open for further replies.

youngdorpgenetics

Registered
Reaction score
whats up guys i was just wondering for a 17 year old is it safe or not to take msten? im just wondering if it will fuck up my hormones or something cause i know a bunch of kids who take/took PH at 17 and are fine. im 17, 6'4, 205. thanks brahs.

thanks brah. that was a nice answer u gave me instead of ripping on me. haha im pretty yoked but i wanna take it to the next level if u kno wat i mean. ill just wait. im trying to get serious with this shit tho

thanks brah. that was a nice answer u gave me instead of ripping on me. haha im pretty yoked but i wanna take it to the next level if u kno wat i mean. ill just wait. im trying to get serious with this shit tho
Heavy weights and high calories are your best friends at this age. Keep pounding away on both and you should continue to see growth.

Gets losts of sleep also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back