• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Tren, 4-andro , dmz stack advice.

Pinecraftwonderer

Registered
Reaction score
Here is wat I came up with for a 6 week cycle.
4 tren ed
3 lgi dmz ed
2 4-andro Ed for the last 4 weeks
2 advanced cycle support

3 bottles tren
2 bottles lgi dmz
1 bottle 4-andro
1 bottle advanced cycle support

i am 6' 235 lb. My goals are to drop a little bf and add strength! Let me know wat you guys think.

I also forgot to ask wat is the difference between trenabol and epi tren? I see iml had buy 3 get one free and I'm trying to save $ were I can.

trenabol is trenabol..and epi-tren is trenabol and epistane together...agree on bumping the ACS to 4...anabolic matrix is a booster...4-andro is a test derived compound...4-andro ftw..

trenabol is trenabol..and epi-tren is trenabol and epistane together...agree on bumping the ACS to 4...anabolic matrix is a booster...4-andro is a test derived compound...4-andro ftw..
This!

Epi-Tren is my favorite product of any that is offered by IML/BSL

Here is wat im going with for the six week cycle!
4 epi tren Ed
3 lgi dmz ed
2 4- andro Ed for the last 4 weeks on cycle
4 advanced cycle support Ed while on cycle and 3 Ed for pct
wat time of day do you all like dividing these dosages out? I get up at 630 am and train around 530

Here is wat im going with for the six week cycle!
4 epi tren Ed
3 lgi dmz ed
2 4- andro Ed for the last 4 weeks on cycle
4 advanced cycle support Ed while on cycle and 3 Ed for pct
wat time of day do you all like dividing these dosages out? I get up at 630 am and train around 530
Oh this is simple.

Epi-Tren/DMZ/4-Andro all upon waking

ACS prior to sleep.

Keep it simple. Splitting doses makes no significant difference. ;)

That's easy enough! That makes life easier!I've always been told it important to split the dosages up.

Back