• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super Dmz, 1 cap daily

TheXman

Registered
Reaction score
What can i expect with a half dosage daily of Super DMZ 2.0? Should i split the one daily cap into 2 dosage to remove the half-life problem?:confused:

just take the recommended two pills/day taken approx 12 hrs apart.

one ed will give ya some kick..espc if your new to supps...dont split it..to much of a pain in the ass..am is fine..

one ed will give ya some kick..espc if your new to supps...dont split it..to much of a pain in the ass..am is fine..
does the time without the compound in your system (referring to half life) have a great effect on gains??

what's a half life?

The time its active in your system, kept reading has a half life of 12-14 hours which is why its taken am pm and which is also why i was thinking of splitting it, but if it isnt true, well ill take it only am.

Roughly (But you understood what i meant) thanks for the info. So you would recommend only am?

Roughly (But you understood what i meant) thanks for the info. So you would recommend only am?
Yes, I would. I NEVER split dosages. Not even with a 3hr half life. Splitting the dosages doesn't make any significant difference. I always recommend people take all their oral hormones upon waking and their cycle support and PCT type supplements prior to bed.

does the time without the compound in your system (referring to half life) have a great effect on gains??

not gonna make any difference with this supp..just take it in the am..

Back