• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Help with halo

Uh boone

Registered
Reaction score
New to this so I need some help. I know this has been ask but could not find it. I know the halo is to be taken 2 times a day. 1 AM and 1 pm. Do I split the anabolic-matrix to am and pm. Same with the ultra male it says take 1 amor pm. Also to am and pm the advanced cycle support. That is for the help.

Take the halo all at once in the AM, splitting doses is entirely unnecessary. Anabolic matrix is pretty much useless, but if you do take it, take it with the halo. Take the ACS all together whenever you want anytime as long as it's at least a few hours apart from your halo dosing.

Take the halo all at once in the AM, splitting doses is entirely unnecessary. Anabolic matrix is pretty much useless, but if you do take it, take it with the halo. Take the ACS all together whenever you want anytime as long as it's at least a few hours apart from your halo dosing.

Thanks for the help.

Back