• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

how many caps of advanced cycle support for dmx 2.0 cycle and how many for methadrol?

samtron

Registered
Reaction score
I did 8 caps daily of CYCLE ASSIST which is a different brand last time my dmz 2.0 cycle..does advanced cycle support require less pills daily for the same affect?

so 4 caps a day and buying 2 bottles is just a flat waste you think? you mighta just saved me 40 bucks if so because i could do 3 a day and let it run me like 1 week into pct.

I did 8 caps daily of CYCLE ASSIST which is a different brand last time my dmz 2.0 cycle..does advanced cycle support require less pills daily for the same affect?

Cycle assist I would say for the buck at 8 caps a day especially during a stack with more than 3 compounds ,methyls or non methyls...it's way more beneficial,an helps vitals way better in my experience

i took cycle assist last time but it was 8 pills a day vs 4..

Cycle assist I would say for the buck at 8 caps a day especially during a stack with more than 3 compounds ,methyls or non methyls...it's way more beneficial,an helps vitals way better in my experience

got the bloods to back up that claim mac? .................................................. :cool:

Back